Chapter 6:- Making A Move

Start from the beginning

"He...... will co...... come for.... your kinds. He.... want ttto end the population of your..... species." Zatougi answers.

"Please.... Rias... Tell your fat... Father that I'm sorry I.... couldn't make it. Tell him that....
....
..
.
Boogeyman man is coming."

"Boogeyman?" Rias questions.

"I'm..... afraid my time is..... up. It's good.... to see you.... All of you. Please... tell the world...... that I didn't go down wi
... without a fight.........."

With that, Zatougi smiled and was held restless. Rias couldn't believe it. The one who seen Rias grown up, the one who is affectionate friend of The Great Satans, the one who knew her father the most, laid dead.

Rias cried constantly. Akeno put her hand on Rias's shoulder, in attempt to comfort her. The others, Kiba and Koneko held their head low in the sign of gratitude.

"I swear....... I'll find that bastard!" Rias spits while trying to hold her anger.

____________________________

Flashback end:

Location: Gremory household

3rd pov:

Rias held her head in shame. She felt that if she had come earlier, she could atleast save zatougi. But a man destiny cannot be changed unless he obliged to.

"A human?! Are you kidding me? This is bullshit." Zeoticus slams.

The rest of the members couldn't believe it. A human causing this much ruckus? Not even one stray devil, fallen angel or angel would have a balls to step into Gremory and Sitri territories and done some harm to it.

" I'll get right into it, Master." Grayfia said while leaving the room.

In background you could hear Issei with another one of his antics.

"Wait you're telling that her mother but not sister?" Issei said followed with his blood trail from his nose.

"Father, I'll organize a meeting. A meeting between 3 clans. If anything, this individual mortal could be a real threat not just us but all 3 of the clans." Sirzech says.

Sirzech stood up and walk away. But before he left the room, he glances at Rias.

"Rias........ be careful."

Rias nods.

"Man I'm feeling bad today. So why not have ice cream today guys?" Issei says.

"Sorry Issei-kun, president and I have to go meet someone important. Don't worry, we'll go next time. Alone~" Akeno giggles.

Issei then turned from sad to having a pervert thoughts

"Was that really necessary?" Koneko questions.

"Okay I'll come." Asia says, still being sad about what happened.

"Alright everyone, let's go." Rias smiles.

___________________________

(Timeskip)

Duration: Evening

Location: Kuoh Park

3rd pov:

Issei, Koneko and Kiba decided to go to kuoh Park after stressful day. After spotting the ice cream man, they went and bought their icecream. After finishing their ice cream, they decided to walk around the path.