20

Once I am done telling her everything I did with Tayler and tony she is suprised.
Me: I know it's pretty bad this has happened in one day.
Charli: calm down we can get through this together.
Me: sure but I am more attracted to Tayler but tony is more sweet.
Charli: Tayler is a simp and him and dixies relationship is a flop. Hmm but do whatever you think is right, I will support you no matter what.
Me: OMG your the best I love you Charles.
Charli: cmon now we need to make a tik tok.
After 30 minutes of doing many tik tok dances Charli leaves and now I am in bed trying to sleep. I decide to open tik tok and I see taylers post with me and I read the comments and the fans are shook and I love it. It's nice when they are confused. I see the post with Tony and I read the comment and people are commenting 🚁🚁 and I wonder why. I keep checking the comments and see that people are commenting that tony is not still softish and I go back to the video and see that he was still turned on when we filmed it damn, and some fans are catching onto us saying we probably did stuff before that tik tok. Damn these guys are smart. I check my followers and see that I have 9 million already just from joining hype house damn my life is about to take a turn.