4

2 WEEKS LATER
I wake up to my mum yelling at me to come and get breakfast and I stand up thank God it's Saturday, I eat my breakfast then go to the bathroom to shower and get ready because  grace is coming over today and we're just going to chill and watch movies throughout.

Once I'm out of the shower I decide to go basic and wear a blue tank and black leggings.

While I wait for grace I open tik tok and check on the video I posted 2 weeks ago. Incase you're confused as to when that happened well I ended up showing the dances to grace and she encourage me to post them and I did it so now my two dances that are made are on tiktok but the sad part is that it only has two likes which is from me and grace even thought tagged the fyp.
I closed the app and went on Instagram just to check some stuff out a few minutes later grace shows up and we end up watching different movies and eating alot of junk.

** 5 HOURS LATER**
it's just me lying down on my bed bored and grace left a while ago.
I get up and I'm suddenly in the mood to make tik toks so I change my outfits into this:

And it suits my body well and I end looking sexy and confident so I decide to make another dance on tik tok and this time around the dance is more difficult and organized and I tag many people and the fyp

Then I post it and end up changing back to my pajamas and going to bed.

** morning**
I wake up to my phone vibrating with notifications and when I pick it up to look at my screen I notice all the notifications are from tik tok.
Wtf is going on I say confused