14

It was a mistake but he plays it off like it's cool and continues the dance and so do I. Once the dance is over the awkward tension comes.

Me: sorry I didn't know that will happen I swear it was a mistake.
Tayler: it's nothing and you have a really nice butt by the way.
Me: I stand there looking shocked as he leaves my room and shuts the door, I feel like my spirit has left my body but I guess it's whatever. I post it and caption it oops. Then I get a message from the people at famous birthdays that they will be sending someone to come and get me for the interview and I reply with ok. I check the tik tok I just posted and it has 10k views already in 5 minutes and I decide to risk it and read the comments:
Rachelisgood123: OMG I bet tayler holder is not still softish
Valerieismylove83: I ship it.
Yusufyope: bro she just got there and she is already making moves damn.
The comments aren't to bad for now, there's another knock on my door and the person enters and it's Charli
Charli: hey do you want to come make tik toks with me and the girls in chase's bathroom btw you look good.
Me: I would love to join, thanks I have an interview soon but let's go. We head to the iconic bathroom and I get a view of chase's room and it's huge. When we enter the bathroom I see Addison, avani, chase, tayler. Oh God this is going to be weird hmm.
Avani: OMG Valerie you look so good.
Me: thanks.
Addison: cmon we have to learn this new dance savage.
Me: ok sure.
After 10 minutes of learning the dance and tayler constantly looking at me it is now time to film.
Addison: are you guys ready the timer is on 3 seconds it's starting.
3
2
1
And we dance and we get it on the first try and I love it and Addison posts it and tags me, Charli and avani.
Then I leave to go use the bathroom, I enter my room and breathe, it has only been one day and a lot has happened already in a few hours ngl I kind of liked it.
I jump onto my bed and go through tik tok and see that most of my fans are shipping me and tayler but that can never happen because he is old enough to be my brother.
I go to the bathroom to reapply my mascara and I hear someone enter my room and I hear the footsteps get closer and closer until they were by the bathroom door.