8

1 MONTH LATER

It is the last day of school and I am very excited because in a few days I will be going to LA I  am so excited.

Me and grace are in our last class now and we have become a lot more closer this month .The best part I'm growing everyday on tik tok I have 5 million followers now within a month.
At school everyone see's me as a celebrity which I find kind of funny.
And all my dances always end up blowing up. But the sad part now is that my parents want me to start online school because they don't think it's safe for me anymore going to a public school. And the worse part is that I haven't told grace yet I wonder how she is going to react..

School it's over it's time for summer break and I'm excited because I will be in fucking LA crazy. Now it's the time I have been avoiding to tell grace about me basically leaving school.

As we both wait for our parents to pick us up I decide I should tell her now and she probably won't mind.
Grace and she turns to me waiting for me to talk then I say you know how I have many followers on tik tok and she nods, well my parents think it's better if I start online school.

She looks at me and I can't tell what she is thinking and she finally talks.
What the hell what do you mean your leaving, so now that your famous your just going to leave me in this crappy school. I have never seen her this angry in my life and she continues. Fine do whatever you want just don't talk to me again this was meant to be me getting famous I started tik tok before you I deserve the clout I fucking hate you she spits out and walks away. And there I am standing there confused,angry and about to cry.