Chapter 14

It was the day before my coronation and I was a bundle of nerves. I learned so much in the past month. The training got easier since I got some help from the Archangel Michael but no one knew about our pact so they all thought I was a fast learner.

The best thing I learned was a new ability rather than a new spell. I could see glimpses into the future from time to time. I still don't know how to do it on command but it will be very useful in the future. All the preparations were done for the mana zone barrier I was planning to erect tomorrow to help keep the Clover kingdom save.

I think the scariest moment during these two months were when Mereoleona Vermilion asked to train me. "I still get shivers thinking about it." I whispered to myself as I was walking in the castle garden on my way for more training. I've slowly gone toe to toe against some of the captains and most are happy about the progress I'm making but some aren't happy that I am going to help in the fight against the Spade Kingdom Devils.

I decided to take the day off of training to prepare for my coronation. I decided I wanted to spend the day being lazy so I went to the lake garden to relax. I passed many staff bustling around getting everything ready for tomorrow and I moved easily through them but I often glance back at Tybalt seeing how he was doing and he was struggling to dodge the staff occasionally bumping into one. I always chuckle hearing Tybalt bump into staff and I could see he was just as nervous as me but I am way better at hiding it.

Not only am I getting crowned as Queen tomorrow but Tybalt is being promoted to Queen's Knight which doesn't happen often when a Princess have her guard squad. Usually she gets a new squad but I fought to have my current squad as my Queen's guard. Dalia is also becoming the Queen's hand madden.

We exited the castle and I could see the veranda that was next to the lake and then Nori showed up. I rubbed my index finger on his cheek and I then whispered to him that we should tease Tybalt. "Someone is nervous today, aren't they?" I said with a smirk looking back at Tybalt. "Oh the big bad knight is nervous, hehehe." Nori said snickering while flying to Tybalt.

"I am sorry Princess. I'm still baffled that you aren't a ball of nerves now since it is your big day. My promotion is small but becoming the ruler of a kingdom is more stressful!" Tybalt said with a small blush on his face. I looked down with a smile. "You should've seen me this morning. It was chaotic." I said with a chuckle.

After a while in the lake garden I got a massive craving for sweets. I asked for something sweet when one of the maids came to give me more tea. I sneakily ordered Tybalt's favorite dessert too. I wanted to treat him, to help calm him down.

The plate of desserts came and the maid handed Tybalt the tray of sweets and I saw his face lit up and I knew he knew he wasn't getting any so his face fell when ... "Oh common Tybalt. Have a seat. I obviously got those for you. I'm not that heartless." I swear I saw puppy ears and a tail appeared when I said that.

I was late afternoon and I took the time I had off today to study my grimoires to learn more about what I could do. I decided to move to my library to research more on demons and angels. Tybalt had to leave to attend a small celebration the other knights were throwing him and his squad.

Before long I fell asleep reading about the lore of the Archangels. After some time Dalia came to check up on me when she noticed me sleeping. "Oh princess." Dalia aid. She decided to leave me be and get Tybalt to come and take her to bed when Dalia met a certain braid haired captain. "Good evening Captain Silva." Dalia said.

"Is Princess Roxy in her library?" Nozel asked Dalia. "Yes she is but it seemed that she dozed off while reading. I was on my way to get Sir Tybalt to take the Princess to her room." Dalia said. "There's no need for that. I will escort Princess Roxy to her room. You may go on as you were." Nozel said entering my library.

Nozel entered my library and spotted me sitting in the corner asleep. Nozel picked me up and took me back to my room not saying anything. Nozel entered my room and placed me onto the bed and pulled the sheets over me. Nozel looked at my sleeping form just as he was about to exit my room. "We're counting on you Princess." Nozel said and closed my room's door.

~~~Chapter 14 done!

Clover fact #14: Nozel's favorite things are discipline and roast duck

A/N: Thank you all for the reads and likes. i really appreciate it!

Also. Most of the covers will be by a specific creator, namely Wlop. Please go check out their works. It's so good! Here his a link to their Deviantart page!  https://www.deviantart.com/wlop