Chapter 12

Tybalt and I arrived at the harbor to find a group of magic knights and Captain Yami waiting near one of my ships. "Captain I didn't know you owned a ship?" Asta yelled. "I don't. It belongs to little miss royalty here." Yami said as he pointed to me. It made everyone jump and bow immediately.

"Hey hey." I said with a closed eye smile and waved at everyone. "P-princess why are you here?" Mimosa asked. "Well I am coming with you all. I've got some matters to discuss with the Queen of the Heart Kingdom."

We then set off not to long after meeting up with everyone. On the ship it was me, Tybalt, Mimosa, Noelle, Asta and Finral. Mimosa made the best lunch. Tybalt was still distancing himself since he still feels guilty. "Common Tybalt have a sandwich. They are really good." I said poking Tybalt's cheek. He still dint move. I sighed. "Will it make you feel better if I show you some of the magic I can use?" I asked and he nodded.

We then stopped the ship. Everyone was excited to see what I could do since none of them except Mimosa saw what I could do. "Just a fair warning it might fail but there is a chance it won't since I don't have all my grimoires.

I took a deep breath in and out and focused. "Nori will you help me please?" I said as Nori appeared and my six grimoires. "Sure thing Roxy!" Nori said. I gathered the necessary mana and I had Tybalt make a steel man and made it float a distance from us so that we weren't caught in the shockwaves. "You've got this Roxy. Focus!" I took another breath in and then I summoned the spell. "Hastam temporis (spear of time)!" I yelled and a small spear made up of mana appeared and was launched at the steel man and a huge explosion was caused upon impact.

Everyone was staring in amazement and Tybalt was shocked. "It worked this time Nori!" I said jumping for joy with Nori. "Now will you drop this attitude and return to normal?" I said. "Y-yes Your Highness!"

We then reached the Heart Kingdom's border not to long after. We were covered in mist which only invited guests could go past. Once we entered the Heart Kingdom Tybalt and I went ahead to greet Lolopechka. Tybalt made a steel carriage we used. "I hope Gadjah doesn't give them too much trouble."

We then arrived at the palace and waited until the rest of the group arrived after their test of strength against Gadjah and the battle between Asta and the Water Spirit Undine.

The other group arrived and I entered with Lolopechka and being the cluts she is trips atleast twice. She informed everyone about her curse and that she has only one year left to live and that we should train hard for six months to aid her in an all-out attack on the devils of the Spade Kingdom. I was surprise to see Nori and Udine get friendly with each other too. "I still have one more thing." Lolopechka said. "Roxy I've made the preparations for you to find the location of your last grimoire. Are you ready for it?" Lolopechka asked. "Yes I am!" I said determined.

I was ready to initiate the search. Everyone was looking in wonder at me to see what will happen. "Whenever you are ready Roxy we can start." Lolopechka said as I entered a magic incantation ring I made. I placed all six my grimoires around me. "Ready!" I then closed my eyes and started floating. I then detected it. It brought me into the Spade Kingdom to a castle where I saw it floating above a table with three people around it. Two males and a female. I sensed demon magic from them and suddenly the male that was sitting at the head of the table smirked.

This made me jolt back and land outside of the magic circle out of breath and frightened. "Your Highness!" Tybalt said running to me to make sure I was okay. I wasn't. I was shaking terribly. "What did you see?" Lolopechka asked. "It's located at the worse place we can imagine! I-it's in the castle in the Spade Kingdom. Surrounded by three high level demon possessed humans. The same one's we are trying to defeat. They are the dark triad!"

This made Lolopechka worried and scared. "I fear it will take a miracle to get that grimoire back." Udine said. "Y-yeah I agree." I said.

We then returned to the Clover Kingdom a while after and everyone saw I was shocked by the news I got.

~~~Chapter 12 Done!

Clover fact #12: Finral's favorite things are girls.