I laughed at him which caused him to scowl at me. I gave him a pouty face which caused him to smile.

He pulled my chair out for me to sit in before taking his own. We soon dug into the delicious stew and sweet bread laid out before us.

There was a lot of whispers at the table and i ignored them focusing on my food. I was shocked and nearly choked on my bread when i felt Lux's hand on my thigh.

I glared at him accusingly and he winked at me. I ignored him and continued eating all the while being accutely aware of his hand.

He soon started rubbing it slowly up and down my leg getting closer and closer to a certain spot that craved his touch. When his hand grazed it through my breeches i sucked in a breath.

I looked at him through the corner of my eye to see him smiling as he took a bite of his stew. I took the oportunity to slide my hand into his lap right where his manhood rested.

I felt him stiffen and go hard slightly beneath my hand. Using one finger i ran it up and down his length taking a huge gulp when i realized just how big he actually was. He startled me slightly when he leaned over to whisper in my ear, "i'd be careful if i was you, mate. You may not like what happens if you get me to riled up."

His words caused a shiver down my spine. He was wrong, i would like it too much if i got him rile up. He smirked down at me and moved his hand down to a safe place as did i.

When dinner was finally over we got up and Lux opened all the doors to the outside world for me. As soon as we were out of sight of anyone Lux scooped me up before rushing us up to my apartment.

He sat me down on his lap as he sat on the couch. "Okay it's time to talk," he said sounding nervous now. "Alright, tell me about you," i said smiling at him.

"Well, what you hear you may not like, but let me finish before you say anything." I nodded at him grabbing his han an leaning down to rest my head on his chest.

He took a deep breath before saying, "ever since i was young i remember throwing temper tantrums. Horrible ones so filled with rage that it scared me. A presence is always there in my mind whispering horrible, mean thoughts about people and things. I finally asked Luna for help and she told me to ask my mom. She told me it was because of my conception. The time when Ssenkrad ruled he raped my mother. His seed merged with my fathers to create me. Now darkness resides and is a part of me. I battle it constantly so that i dont rage in anger and burn things. I have my mother's affinity for fire though not as strongly. The only time i havent felt it's presence is when i'm with the horses or close to you," he said leaning his head down on mine.

I was quiet for a while thinking of this. If his mother is fire then that means he is the Prince of Wolves. I've heard the story about his birth as many others have as well. I felt nothing but sorry for him. He had to battle the darkness every day and listen to it constantly.

"Well if being with me and the horses makes it less noticeable, then i guess you better stay close by Prince." As i said this i felt him stiffen.

"So you dont care? It's ok with you?" He asked pulling me up to look in my eyes. Instead of an answer i leaned in and kissed him.

He kissed me back eagerly, his hands going to my waist. "Mark me Lux, i want to be yours" i said against his lips. I felt as his teeth lengthened in his mouth before he moved his lips from mine.

I felt his teeth on my neck and i held my breath waiting for it. Instead i felt his teeth graze my skin as he kissed my neck nuzzling it. I let my breath out shakily and felt him bite down.

I screamed in pleasure as his teeth seemed to pulsate pleasure all through my body to pool in the pit of my stomach and bloom into an intense need.

He removed his fangs far to early for me and i whimpered. "Bite me love, drink from me," he said licking the blood from my neck.

A new sort of craving came to me and i allowed my fangs to spring forth. I bit into his neck causing him to groan in pleasure.

I sucked on his neck taking every drop of blood his body gave me. Very soon though i had to stop and close up the marking/feeding bite causing the warmth spreading through me to stop.

Lux was laid back against the couch with his eyes closed. His face was slightly pale from the blood loss, but he was smiling.

"Anytime you feel like taking a bite go right ahead. That was amazing!" He said breathlessly. I smiled down at him and kissed him on the lips. He smiled back before getting up wobbly.

"Lets get cleaned up then head to bed. Having a hot sexy vampire drink your blood can take a lot out of a guy," he said giving me a wink.

After taking showers, seperately sadly, we climbed into my bed and i laid my head on his chest and threw one leg across his. He kissed my head lightly and pulled me more firmly against his side.

"Goodnight Lux," i said sleepily. "Goodnight Aria," he said. "I love you," he murmured against my hair, but i was already asleep.

Please dont forget to comment and vote to let me know what you think! Thank you for reading my story