merci beaucoup

My Lunas and Roccos, what is up?

Thank you for wishing me on my birthday, that's much more than a gift.  Gifting blessings and heart and time is no joke.

It's 27th of July, my birthday. Not so proud to be born in this earth, as I see so many dipping into sorrows and shallows of life. But why not just celebrate everything we come across?

We have our friends, our family, our lovers and our haters in our lives. Everyone plays their part to make you happy, to make you strong, to build your inner self. Believe it or not, everyone does it. And let's be thankful for that. Let's celebrate it. And let's also celebrate the sorrows and shallows I just talked a while ago. After all, that's life. We all will have our own stories, at the end of life. To share, to remember, to decorate our diaries. And remember, not to regret!

Let's now come directly to the point. About this piece, at first I had planned to make it a series of letters as the result of 21-days quarantine. But then, the fun part comes into play. The lockdown extended and extended and extended. Lol. So, I then planned to write it in a story format. But doesn't the plot look a little bit boring? Because everyone has been hearing the words like 'lockdown', 'quarantine' etc. I've also approached my seniors for some idea about the environment inside covid wards.

So finally, I've decided to turn it into a set of songs.

Sorry for wasting so much of your time. Please do enjoy!

Merci Beaucoup.

~ JayDee