chapter 6 - shopping

I woke up and the sun was hitting my face. So i groaned and turned around hiding my face in Zayns chest.I felt him place a kiss on my head and hugged me tighter. "What do you want to do today baby?" he asked. I just shrugged my shoulders and snuggled more into him. "I want to sleep more." He chuckled and rubbed my back. "come on we have to get up its already 11" he said starting to pull away from me but not befor placing another kiss on my head. "mmMMm" i moaned as i rolled over and covered my face with the covers. "What's wrong baby why don't you want to get up?" he said rubbing my shoulder to comfert me. "I don't want to get up I'm to tiredddd" i whined. "Here how about i go get a warm bath ready for you and you can lay here a little then go take a nice relaxing bath" i pulled my face away from the covers and smiled and nodded at him. He smiled and caressed my face "awww there's that sme i love. okay I'm going to go get your bath ready." i just smiled and snuggled back into the pillows.

I had been dozing of for a little when Zayn came back into the room and shook me a little. I opened my eyes and smiled at him. He was just so beautiful and kind. "come on baby your bath is ready" i finaly got up and went to get some clothes. Zayn left probably to go make breakfast. I took my bath then moisturized, washed my face, did my hair, and got dressed. I didn't do much makeup just put on some mascara. I put on a maroon tshirt, dark washed jean shorts, and my black vans. I didn't have that many cloths  it the ones i had i liked to get good materials so it cam last long. I only had 1 pair of shoes my black vans.

I skipped downstairs in a really good mood

I skipped downstairs in a really good mood. I walked into the kitchen. "soooo what's for breakfast?" i said with a huge smile on my face. I was exited since yesterdays food was so good. He turned around and smiled at me "french toast" my mouth started watering. " yumm" i said sitting down as he put our plates on the table. "DUDE. i swear how do you cook SOOO GOOD?!!" i asked looking up at him. He just smiled and told me to finish my food.

Once we finishes he told me were were going to go shopping for me. I kept telling him it was fine but he finally convinced me to go.

We got to the mall and we went to a lot of stores. I didn't get a lot of things at each store but Zayn would go and grad a bunch of stuff he thought I'd like not even asking me knowing I'd tell him motto get too much. We went to a shoe store and i got a lot of shoes. We were walking and i saw victoria secret and it made me remember i needed new bras and some underwear. "um.. Zayn?" i ask nervously " Yeah what's wrong?" he asked concerned. "I need to go to victoria secret you can just stay out here if you want." i said "nonsense ill go in with you" we went in and i awkwardly picked some bras while zayn would pretend to put them on. Every once in a while he would show me some he liked but most of them were scandalous. Although i did get some of the ones he picked that were cute. I then got some underwear and we left.

We finaly got back to the car with a bunch of bags. "Zayn i told you, you didn't have to get me this much stuff." i said "I know i didn't but i wanted to spoil you babe okay." he said with a wide smile. We got in the car and then my stomach grumbled making me giggle. "What do you want to eat?" Zayn asked "umm Chik-fil-a" i said. And with that we went to eat then got back gome leaving the bags in the living room to tired to put stuff away today. We went straight to bed. I was going to sleep in my bed but after 20mins of trying to sleep i couldn't so i went into Zayns room. "what's wrong?" he asked "i can't sleep" i said. He just lifted his covers for me to lay down so i did. Once i layed down he pulled me close and kissed my forehead then nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck. I feel asleep in 5 mins to his soft breaths on my neck.