chapter 5 - scary movies

As the movie started i grabbed a pillow to hug. For two reasons i always like hugging something when i lay down, and to cover my face if anything to scary happens. I looked at zayn thinking about how nice he has been and how good he's cooked so far. Honestly I'm starting to like it here its better the back home. I have a nice room with a soft bed, a great bathroom, nice kitchen and living room. And most importantly Zayn was way nicer then my mom and actually provided me with food.

"Earth to Olivia. Come stop staring at me the movie started." he said waving his hand around my face. I quickly looked away to the movie and blushed. I was scared to watch the movie because i knew i wouldn't be able to sleep tonight.

Once we were a little more then half way in this movie i decided it wasn't even scary. It was just suspenseful. Also half the time Zayn wasn't even watching the movie he was just staring at me. But every time I'd turn my head he'd look away quickly as if he hadn't been starting but he'd have a smirk on his face.

The movie had finaly ended. I looked at Zayn. "That wasn't even scary" i said nonchalantly. "I know love i picked something that wasn't really that scary just for you." he said smiling "Okay lets watch something else this time i pick let me scroll thid the stuff" i said taking the control that was next to him.He went to go make popcorn for us and get us some refreshments. I started scrolling and nothing was catching my eye. But then i saw something that looked interesting it was called Rim of the World. I waiyed for Zayn, and he came back and gave me a sprite how i had asked and a bowl of popcorn.I put on the movie and laid back down. The movie was reallly good and we both liked it. It  was now about to be 6 and i was hungry.

"I'm hungryyy." i said cuddling with the pillow more. "okay what do you want for dinner?" he asked "i dont know. Anything as long as its good." i said smiling up at him. "I'm going to surprise you then. Ill be the kitchen making dinner if you need anything."he said walking away. I just stayed laying on the couch and put on the show The umbrella Academy. I had just finished watching the fist episode when Zayn called me saying dinner was ready. I slid into the kitchen and giggled. "Wow it smells so good." i said i went to go sit down where i sat earlier and Zayn placed a bowl of pasta in front of me and man it looked amazing. My mouth started waterings.

He served himself and sat down next to me

He served himself and sat down next to me. I took a bite and it was amazing. I looked at him wide eyed "This is so gooood. How the heck do you cook so good." i said with my mouth still full. He chuckled "Don't talk with your mouth full, and i don't know i just like cooking." he said smiling proudly. We finished eating out food and it was about to be nine now. "Olivia lets wats another movie or do you want to go to bed?" he asked "Yeah lets watch another movie" i smiled. we went to the couch and i gain took the same seat while zayn rolled his eyes and sat next to me again. I let him choose since i already chose. He picked another scary movie, but i thought it was probably just going to be like the last one that wasn't really scary just suspenseful. Boy was i wrong 10min i to the movie and i already started hiding my face a lot. "Zaynnnn i don't want to watch this it's to scary." i whined making puppy dog eyes at him. "no come on lets watch it its not that scary. Either way I'm here with you and i won't let anything happen to you love" he smiled scooting closer to me and cuddling with me. "fine" i said. We were both laying down now cuddling while watching the movie but i kept hiding in his chest. I started to get sleepy. Before i could fully fall asleep though i felt Zayns warmth leave me and i furrowed my eyebrows and heard a chuckle. But then i felt two arms go under me as Zayn carried me bridal style upstairs. I put my arms around his neck and leaned my head on his chest to tired to tell him to put me down. He then put me down a bed and put the covers over me. I smiled and opened my eyes a little when i saw him at my room door. "Wait Zayn." he looked over his shoulder at me curiously "can i sleep with you tonight I'm to scared to sleep alone." i said blushing and looking down. He smiled "sure love come on" he nodded his head towards his room. I got up and smiled slowly walking to his room. I went to go lay down in his bed while he took of his pants. I blushed at the thought of him just being in his underwear while i was there. "Like what you see?" he said smirking. I looked away "you wish. I've been way better" i giggled "sure love that's why you stared the whole time right?" I just blushed and snuggled more into the covers falling back asleep. I felt the bed dip next to me as Zayn finaly got in bed. He pulled me towards him and draped his arm over me. He pushed my hair out of my face and placed a kiss on my check. As i was about to fully fall asleep i heard Zayn say "your the prettiest girl i have ever seen Olivia" although it was smaller then a whisper. I don't think i was supposed to hear that put i did and it brought a small smile to my lips as i finaly went into a deep sleep.
______________________________
A/N I've actually made that pasta before and its is so good.