I listen to what she says and open my texts, only to find that there are even more notifications from Sitch, but another text from an unknown number.

Of course, the texts from Sitch were just his own personal alerts to the thing, but the unknown number was just actually the number the Board for the Hero Association used. I recognized it after a few seconds because I deleted it after they sent me what my hero name was supposed to be in blind annoyance.

They said that I had to come to the headquarters, or otherwise they'd just come to my place.

I mean, they're certainly welcome to come to my place. Maybe they'll see some of the monsters here and I'd be moved up to a higher rank. I don't really see too much of a problem with it. After all, isn't one of the things they wanted to address why there was a clear patch around where I live? Or maybe they wanted to ask Genos about all that.

"Oy, Genos," I call his attention as he's getting some stuff out of the fridge. He looks like he's about to start preparing breakfast.

"Yes, Sensei?" He asks.

"What were you going to ask about?"

"Oh, I was going to ask you about something about my strength," he explains, setting the stuff on the counter and approaching me. "As you hopefully remember from a few days ago, there was a robot that challenged King named G4."

"Mhm," I nod. "What about it?"

"I salvaged parts from him to bring to Doctor Kuseno to attach to me, in hopes that I become stronger," he continues to explain. "You've noticed the new attachments on my arms, I see. Now, of course, I wouldn't bring any of this up unless I had something to say about it."

"And that is?" I urge, trying to make the conversation a bit shorter.

"Allow me to get to the point. Sensei, in order to analyze my strengths and weaknesses, I would like--" Genos' words were cut off by intense knocking on the door before a clicking sound was heard, followed by the creak of the door opening. "You gave her a key?" I nod at Genos' question, even though his voice sounded incredulous.

"I don't see why she shouldn't have one. It's not like she's gonna steal something. There's really nothing for her to steal here, anyways," I shrug, finally getting up because I'm still in my pajamas.

"Good point," he concedes, going back to making breakfast. It's clear he still had that thing on his mind, but was holding it back. Maybe it was better that way in general, but I could tell it was itching at him.

"Baldy, you're not even ready?" Tats lectures me, and literally grabs me and pulls me up. I don't happen to resist, but she seems to be putting a decent amount of effort into it.

"Brush your goddamn teeth or something!" She demands, practically shoving me into the bathroom; again, there's no resistance. As I start getting ready, I hear her start to ask questions to Genos about whether or not this happens all the time. It does.

It doesn't take long for me to finish cleaning up. Not like I have to clean a lot of hair. As I just finish washing up and changing, since I usually leave my hero outfit in the bathroom so that I can just change right into it, I get out of the bathroom.

Surprisingly, Genos is already done with breakfast. And for whatever reason, Tats seems to be keeping the food warm...by literally trapping the heat near the food with her powers. Why? I have no idea.

"How do you take ten minutes in there? I just hear the sink run forever and wonder how long you take to brush your teeth!" Tats asks, extremely curious but also skeptical. I don't know why, especially since she probably took a few thousand times longer than me.