"We're looking for the kids. Not just the one from the lab. We want to find them before the lab does." Hopper says, but it's obvious he has more to say. I spin the bat slowly, waiting for him to continue. "Do you know where they could be? Any place they hang out when they don't want their parents to know?"

"Don't you want us to tell you where we're going?"

"No, if they do get me, they won't be able to recognize me but they will want to question me. It's better if I don't know."

"Oh fuck..." I mumble, bring one hand up to grip my hair.

"What? What is it?" Mom asks, concern clear in her voice.

"I-I...I don't know where they are. I told them not to tell me. I'm so stupid!" I say, tugging hard.

"What?!? You told them not to tell you?!?" Jonathan yells. "They could be in trouble!"

"I know that! I'm not that stupid! It was a safety precaution, in case the lab found and interrogated me."

"Do you at least know any way we can find them?" Hopper asks, stepping in between Jonathan and I. The walkie-talkies! Mike never goes anywhere without his! He has to still have his on him! I nod my head and wave them over. I lead them into my room. They walk in as I start to dig around. "Sarah, what's this?" I hear Nancy ask. I look over to see all of them staring at the bag on my bed.

I sigh and turn back to what I was doing. "Was planning on running. Packed that right before you guys came in." I say as I rummage through my drawers. Finally, I find what I was looking for. "Aha! Found the sucker!" I say as I bring it over to them.

"Will's walkie-talkie? Why was it in your drawer?" Jonathan asks, giving me the side-eye.

"Had a small break down when this stuff first went down. Tried talking to him, even though I knew it wouldn't work." I say, not looking at him. I hand the walkie to Hopper, shoving it into his hands. "Mike never leaves anywhere without his walkie, he should still have it with him." I tell him.

Hopper hands it to Nancy. "It's your brother." He says. She nods and presses the button on the side. "Mike, it's me, Nancy. Are you there?" She asks. There's no answer. C'mon Mike. Please answer, for the love of God.

"Mike, we need you to answer. This is an emergency! Do you copy?" She asks, slightly shaking the walkie. Still no answer. Hopper gets frusterated and snatches it out of her hand. "Listen kid, this is the chief. If you're there, pick up." He says. "We know you're in trouble, and we know about the girl. We can protect you and help you, but you gotta pick up."

Like clockwork, no answer. He sighs and slams it onto the bed. He turns around to face us, his hands on his hips. "Any other ideas?" He asks. I look down at the walkie and scrunch up my nose in concentration. He should've picked up, he always picks up. Maybe he's scared.... I reach over and grab it, standing up and walking over to my closet. I lean against the closet door and bring the walkie up to my mouth.

"Mike, please, come in. It's Sarah. I promise, the bad men aren't here, you have to trust us." I plead. It's radio silence. What could definitley make him answer? I won't have to do it, will I? I gulp and look up at the others. "Okay, don't make fun of me, but this will hopefully work, it's worked before." I tell them, feeling slightly embarressed. They give me weird looks.

I take a deep breath and press the button on the side. "Um....Druid to Paladin. Come in Paladin." I say, not looking them in the eye. I could hear Jonathan and Nancy snicker. I flip them off before trying again. "If I do not get an immeadiate answer in T-minus 10 seconds, the Druid's swear for immeadiate response will be broken, and there will be consiquences acted out by The Protectors." I say, slightly getting into character.