"I don't care!"  Elaina spat. "Me and Sophie are going to sleep! You can sleep all you want tomorrow!" She stormed off into the living room and curled up on the floor. Sophie hesitated, then folloed her.

Vinny and I were left alone in the apartment.

"Well hello again," I smiled to Vinny.

"Hey," Vinny replied. "Sorry for keeping you up, I really just-"

"It's ok, I understand. I had a hard time sleeping last night too." I put my hand on Vinny's shoulder.

"Thanks," He smiled. "We can go into Austin's room if you want, we don't have to stay out here."

"That would be nice," I replied. "It feels like forever since i've slept in a bedroom."

"Yeah, It's a good thing to be friends with Austin right about now." Vinny chuckled.

We walked over to the door to Austin's bedroom. Vinny opened the door, and it made a quiet creek when it did. Jojo, Kees, and Austin were all snuggled up under the blanket. It was barely large enough to fit all of them under it, and if Vinny were there it'd be alot more packed.

"I guess we could sit In the corner over there," Vinny pointed to the corner furthest away from the door. "That way if any murderer comes in, We'll be somewhat hidden by the bed."

"Sure," I smiled.

The lights in the kitchen were still on, I didn't think to turn them off. The light glowed from the space under the door.

Me and Vinny sat in the corner of the room, shoulder to shoulder. This was the closest we had evr been to eachother. I kinda liked it.

Maybe now, while we were alone and no one was listening, would be a good time to tell Vinny the truth about me.

"Hey, Vinny? While we're here, can I tell you something?"

"I'm listening," Vinny smiled at me.

Vinny's adoreable when he smiles.

"Will you promise to not tell anyone?" I asked.

"You're secret's safe with me," Vinny told me. "I've already dragged you down here at almost two in the morning, this is the least I can do for you."

"And promise it won't ruin our friendship?" I asked again.

Vinny looked at me with suprise. "Of couse not! what could be so huge that it could ruin our friendship?"

"We've only just meet," I reminded him.

"I know," Vinny sighed. "But you're a great friend so far."

I smiled at him, and he smiled back. I could barely see his face in the darkness of the room, But i felt him beside me, and that was a feeling of confort.

I took a deep breath, and let the words off my tounge.

"I'm gay," I gulped.

Vinny looked suprized, but i couldn't tell if it was in a good way or a bad way. I expcted him to scoot away and ignore me for the rest of the night. I thought it was all over between us.

But instead, Vinny just smiled at me. "Really? I'm LGBTQ+ too!" He said. "I'm actualy bisexual!"

I couldn't belive it. This was the greatest thing to ever happen to me! an LGBTQ+ friend!

"Are you serious?" I asked him

Vinny opened his mouth to reply, but was inturrupted by a sudden flash of the light under the door. It flickered a few times, Then shut completely off. The silent buzz of the power generator was gone. It was at least 2 a.m.

"We should hide under the bed," Vinny whispered to me.

I nodded and followd him. It was dark and chilly under there, and I hit my head a few times, but at least I was with Vinny, and we were both safe. The only noises in there room were our breathing and The snoring of Vinny's sleeping friends.

Suddenly the door creeked open and footsteps came into the room. The floor creeked with each step. my heart was pounding. Who was there?

The footsteps stopped right beside the bed. There was a pause. 

I heard a sound, Like metal clinking against metal. My heart pounded. I scooted closer to Vinny.

After a long pause of fear and confusion, I heard a stab. The stab of a kinife. My heart sunk and a chill ran down my spine.

No. This can't be happening. This isn't real.

A body fell limp onto the floor infront of us. We stared in shock. This was definetly real.

Who's behind all this?