Chapter Twelve

~Rosaline~

Oh come on. I can't just let the love of my life slip away from me like this. Especialy not with two other girls, one in which he was carrying. This is rediculus.

"Guys, we should go," I heard the long haired girl whisper.

The short guy nodded in agreement. 

"Be my guest, jump out the window and end your own life. you'd be doing me a favor." I snarled.

"Ok," the girl smirked. "Guess we'll be seeing you then."

I winced. That was not supposed to happen.

she slipped through the hole in the window, and quickly the short guy followed. Vinny slipped the sleeping girl through the window and dropped her. 

"Ow! What the hell?" a yell came from the bottom of the biulding. 

Vinny was already cawling trough the window himself.

Oh no you don't. I won't let you slip away this time, now that no one can stop me. I rushed over into the kitchen window. Just as Vinny let go of the edge to fall down. I caught him by the wrist. 

bingo.

My mood was kind off ruined by the sight of the two girls and the gay looking guy standing at the bottom of the biulding, perfectly fine somehow. But it was ok. None of that mattered now that i had Vinny here with me. He was all I needed.

And all I will ever need.

Right in my hand.

yeah this chapter's pretty short but we gonna vibe with it.