Back to skool

Aye babes :p any way I got a little challenge since I'm a directioner and a 5sos fan I wrote a part of a 5sos song on here . try to look for it..I nodded and headed up stairs but stopped by my room to drop off my stuff.
* knock knock knock*
"Niall...babe are you there?"
All I heard were running steps running around the room. I put my ear on the door trying to hear what ever he's doing. " Niall are you ok?"
"Ummmm ya ."
"Can I come in?"
" I rather be alone right now thanks for stoping by tho."
" Okay I'll be in my room if you wanna talk alright babe...."
He opened the door right when I was about to leave.
"Wait !" I turn around and see him standing there with no shirt!!! Ugh oh.my.god. I blushed when I saw him.
" Yeah."
"Is umm Mark your boyfriend?"
" Ahah of corse not ..... were would u get that from ?? He's just an old friend that's all."
" Oh i was just wondering cuz Lena told me they caught u guys umm.... kissing?" I blushed even harder.
"Oh no no no that was a mistake but were just friends." I tried to smile it off.
" Itzel.... is it ok if I hug you? I really need a hug and well your the only one around me ..." My stomach turned when I heard that . why I'm i feeling like this . I don't even like you, why'd you want to go and make me feel this way? And I don't understand what's happing , I keep saying things I never say.
" Yeah of corse ... if it makes you feel better." I smiled and walked twords him. I embraced him and his skin was so warm.
" Soo I see you fixed everything up eh." Lena said . I opened my eyes and escaped from his arms .
" Umm ya I guess but he still hasn't told me what was wrong ." I say giving him a death stare. He just shrugs his arms.
" Oh well Itzel I have bad news...we have school tomorrow !!! and Paul had to go to some meeting in the US about the boys so he said to be good or else and goodbye and blah blah blah."
"Whaaaa but we just got here and he sends us right to school!!! I don't even know were it is !!"
"That's why Harry's taking us !" She said all exited and happy . ewww nooo. " ugh alright then I guess I'll go to bed then."
"Ok then see u in there in a few."
"Ok" I turn back to Niall .
" Aha so your going to school eh."
"Ugh yeah..."
"I'm pretty sure your going to Gilbert Jr High School? Cuz it's the closest. ... if u want I can take you in the morning??"
"Umm ya that would be great thanks."
"No problem."
"Ok so see you tomorrow ima go to be cuz it's already like 12 or 1."
" Okay goodnite ."
"Nite" I Lean to hug him and for a kiss in the cheek. But Failing and accidentally kissed the tip of his lower lip .
" Oh my gosh I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that!!"
" Ahah do worry about it love . you kinda now made my day ." he winked at me and I blushed supper hard. I went to bed and laid on my bed till I fell asleep.

Lena's p.o.v
*later at 5:21 a.m.

I was awaken by big arms covering my mouth. I opened my eyes and tried to scream but I saw Harry there so I just had a heart attack .
He uncovered my mouth and graved my arm and pulled my out of bed and took my downstairs to the living room.
" What are we doing here?"
" No reason I just thought we could get to know each other better?!"
" Oh ...ok." I said all confused
" So your going to school today right?"
"Yeah and remember your taking me !"
"I know .. and if u and Itzel aren't the same age then why are you in the same grade??"
" Because I happen to be a very smart student with straight A's and I got to go up a grade ." He bit his lip and said .
" Wow .. did you know that intelligents is really sexy?!"
"Soo I've been told ahahaha."
"Aha so what are you going to do after school?"
I donno I might do homework if they leave me any?Why?"
"Just asking . If you want we can go hang out or something?"

* an hour later*
Itzel's p.o.v

When I woke up Lena wasn't there. I ran down stairs and saw here already ready for school . she wore white plain shirt and some aqua skinny jeans with a aqua beanie and a jeaned vest.
" Wow you two are up early."
"Oh ya the alarm was on early I guess." she said
"Ok ima go change then be right back down ."I went up and changed into son red tight shirt and some skinny jeans with a a black hoodie and a messy bun .
"Wow not bad." I whispered to my self as I observed my self in the mirror. I went down stairs were Harry had already made breakfast .
"Oh my gosh Harry it smells delicious!!!"
" Well thx love." I saw a plate ready to be eaten as I ran towards it in till someone beat me to it!
" AHAHAHA Sorry babe but this is mine!" Louis said while beginning to shove food in his mouth.
" Ugh what ever!"
"Aha here's another plate Itzel !!" Lena said surveying me.
Niall and Liam got up and joined us for breakfast. we finished eating and we were off to school.
" So Itzel you still want me to take you." Harry said
"It's ok umm I think Nialls taking me?" I look at Niall to see if he was. He nodded his head.
"Okay I'll see you in the office Itzel . Don't be late!!"
" I won't promise."
" Okay bye guys see you later!" Lena yelled.
"Bye Lena!" They all yelled back.
"Okay Niall let's get going!"
"Okay you ready?"
"Yeah come on let's go!.... Oh bye BABES! See ya in a bit!"
" BYE ITZEL HAVE FUN!" Louis yelled out.
" I will ahah." we got out the house jumped in Nialls car and drove off to school. When we were in the car I just sang all all the way over there! Hehe. " Do you want me to drop you off in the office?"
"Won't you be noticed ?"
"Well yeah but you don't know your way there?!"
"Ugh ok if you insist." I held my arms up in serenader . When we got off the car I saw people starting to go in the class.
"I guess the bell already rang." Niall said . I just nodded in the agreement. We walked passes the gates and headed to the office.
"Itzel you made it!"
"Umm ya no durh I'm suppose to come anyway."
"Oh yeah I knew that ahah. By the way this is Mrs.Cholla."
" Hello nice to meet you Itzel."
" Hi nice to meet you. oh and this is Niall ."
" Oh my aren't u in the world wide boy band One Direction?! My daughter is a fan."
"Yeah I am and I apreciate your daughter is a fan."
"Well can we going please!" Lena said annoyed.
" Oh yeah um so are you guys related?"
" No were Paul Higgins sisters and he's there body grad i think."
" Oh well it's nice to have a famous family on the school."
" Aha thanks well can you tell us our classes?"
"Oh yeah you'll both have all classes together since your about the same level. just let me send someone to come get you guys to your class."
"Ok thanks." Lena said. I turn to Niall I sit next to him while we wait for the person to come get us. I grab his hand. he looks at our hands then looks at me .
" What's this for?"
" I'm sorry I'm just nerves." I move my hand away but he quickly graves it again.
" I don't mind." I just smile and look at Lena who was probably texting Harry cuz she gets that stupid grin when she texts him. It's crazy how we just got her 5 days ago and she already likes Harry!
Then I saw the door open to only see...... MARK?!!! OMG he goes to this school?!!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I did this chapter early cuz I had nothing to do 🙈well hope you guys liked it and also hope you found the lyrics!!!! 💕✨ anyways comment for shout outs 👌well shout out to alynah rose !!!! 💋💕💕😘ok well bye my loves !!!!!