No Bitch :(

Itzel's p.o.v
Omg I met Justin Bieber and he has my number!!! I smiled and walked away . As I got in the car , I can still see him looking at me. I drove back to the house and ran to mine and Lena's room . "Lena!! oh my gosh u won't believe what happened to me today!!!!!" " well then maybe you should spill the beans!" "ahhhhhhhh I met justin Bieber !! and he asked for my number!" " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" She was in the floor laughing with disbelieve. " hahah u actually expect me to believe u Itzel . Cause if u are then your wrong! " " Ugh you'll see , he's Ganna call me soon and you'll see." "I bet 20 dollars he's not." " DEAL!" I said with confidents .
Lena's p.o.v.
"LENA!! PAULS ON THE PHONE AND WANTS TO TALK TO YOU!"
I heard my mom yell from down stairs. "COMING!"
Lena: hello?
Paul: Hey there love.
Lena: Hey Paul. How you been.
Paul: Good Good , but I'm not here to talk about me . I'm here to talk to you about the poor choices your making.
Lena: so I'm guessing mom told you!?
Paul: Yes she did and I'm told her if u guys fuck up again , your not going to get away with it.
Lena: so your saying!?
Paul: I'm saying that you guys are going to live with me !
Lena : ahahahahah Paul your joking!
Paul: hardy har har laugh all you want but I'm not joking !
*the phone hangs up*
Ugh he just left me hanging !!
Oh my gosh I have to go tell Itzel.
"Itzel Paul is going to make us move with him if we fuck up again!" Her mouth hit the ground . "WHAT!" "Like I said he's going to make us move in with him if we mess up again. And also mom got us in a new school and I think it's called Sunny West View ?" " Oh yah I almost forgot about school. and I think mom said we go tomorrow."

*tomorrow morning*
Itzel's p.o.v.

Me and Lena were getting ready to go to school. "hopefully we won't get messed with cause you know my temper lol." " ahah Itzel I don't think we are."
"Girls lets gooooo." my mom singed . we grab a quick bite of breakfast the head down to school .
" Shall he enter sister Lena?" " Ahah we shall." we went to the office and spoke to the principle "So girls I see one of you has a very bad record? Uhmmm may I say .. who's Itzel ?" I raised my hand all proud to let her know I'm glad to be me. " Well then I guess your Lena then?" Lena shakes her head . " Yes ma'am ." " Well all I ask from you two girls is to have a good day to day and please don't cause any trouble ." we both shakes our heads. " Well then let me call someone to come and get you two and take you to your class ( btw if your wondering me and Lena aren't twins but Lena is really smart so she moved up a grade) and both of you will have the same classes." we both yielded in excitement.
" Hey Mrs.Welbert ,Miss.Gold told me to come pick up some new students?" We turned around to see who it was . Her name was Destiny and she had blond hair and she was short . " Girls Destiny will be in all your classes so please follow her to your classes." we walked out of the office and walked back to class. " So what's your guys name?" " I'm Itzel Higgins and this is my sister Lena Higgins ." " Well nice to meet you Itzel and Lena . Well like Mrs.Welbert said, I'm Destiny." We smiled at her and got to a point were we stopped and she opened the door for us and we walked in and all eyes were on us. " Hello girls you must be our new students. Welcome to Sunny West View . go ahead and find an empty seat." me and Lena had to sit separately cause their was no open spot with two chairs Lena sat next to a boy. I sat next to a girl and she rolled her eyes and made a face at me . I was ganna say something but didn't after what Paul told lena. But come on I'm Itzel I had to say something. "Oh I'm sorry something wrong with your eyes love?!" I said trying to sound all sweet. " ugh what Eva" ahah I laughed at her knowing I won .

" Dam time passes by quick ." I told Lena and Destiny . we were on our way to lunch. " So how's first day going for you two?" Destiny asked with her eyebrow up. " in having a great day. what about you Itzel .?" She asked me while I had a hand in my face and made a disgusted face. " Ugh not so good . after all I have a Fucken bitchy ass girl who sits next to me in all my classes! I'll be back ima throw away my trash." Destiny points where's the trash. I nod and walk that direction.

Not in till I realize there was food every where.On my cloths , face , and even in my hair . " WTF !!!" I yelled.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OMGZ what do you think that happened !? Like and follow me plz (btw one chapter 4 ima start putting one direction on the spot lol :)