! Welcome home bitch !

Lena's p.o.v

"No like what did you tell her before she fainted!?......"
He just looked confused but no answer.
" I donno I just said I'm sorry that I left her hanging ."
"Ugh...do you think shes... pregnant!?" Louis said
"WHAT. NO.NO SHE CANT !! " Paul yelled.
" I'm really hoping she isn't." I whispered to myself.
"What was that Lena?" Louis said
"Oh no nothing!"
"No you said "I'm really hoping she isn't ".
"LENA!? " Paul said worried
"Ugh ok don't tell her told you though..."
"Spill it out !" They all said.
Ok .ok so I'm about to tells then my sisters deepest secret that she trusted me with .

And the award for the worst sister goes to......* opening the envelope * .. LENA !!!!

I said it quickly.
"ItzelGotLaidByJustinBebierbeforeWeGotHere!!!!!" I said quickly and covered my mouth.
" Lena stop talking jiberish and tell us." Niall said desperate and Paul agreed.
I shook my head .
Then I got saved by SUPERMAN.
Aka doc. C:

" Itzel's family?"
"Yea that's us." I said.
"We'll her studies say that she fainted in a serious cause that made her emotions explode so her brain and heart couldn't handle it so she blacked out."

Itzel's p.o.v

"Was this the light to heaven?" I said as I got closer to the light. Everything echoed. All of a sudden everything reversed and I felt dizzy and when u opened my eyes a bright light hit me in my eyes.
"I'm i dead!?" I asked terrified.
" No silly you just had a black out that's all." the nurse said to me .
I look around to see if I see anyone I know but nothing.
Then I went back to bed to see what was behind that's white light.

Paul's p.o.v

Wait so she fainted because her emotions were over filled? What that doesn't even make since.
"So can we take her home?" Lena said.
" Umm yea just let her rest this whole day and tomorrow and she will be as good by the next day ."

* at home *
Lena's p.o.v

"Welcome home bitch!"
Aha I'm the best c: ( not ! Cuz I told a I told my sisters secret with will haunt me instill I tell her!)
" Ahahah plz your the bitch!" Itzel said tired and look restless.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------