INTRODUCTION

There is no magic or fairytale past in this story because i couldn't write it straight that way. I would get lost in the whole magical world and the story would be as straight as Regina is. And we don't want that:).

Background story: Emma was adopted at the age of 3 by the Nolan's and they were a happy little family until.. When Emma was 15
her parents split up and she went to Boston with her mom ( Mary Margaret/MM) while her dad (David) moved to Storybrooke to start a new life. Emma and her dad stayed in touch and visited one another on the holidays. David met someone in Storybrooke and after 8months they moved in with together. I'm sure you guys know by the title that this person is Regina Mills. But what happens when a traumatic accidents happens to Mary Margaret and David gets full custody of Emma..

EMMA SWAN:
I'm Emma. Emma Swan. I have no idea who my real parents are. I was left on the side of the road. Nobody wanted to adopt me at first. I don't remember much but the first three years of my life were awful. I think I can say that as for a three year old I was very mature. Then a few weeks after my birthday I met the Nolans and they were such a cute couple and they were so nice and I ended up with them. I am really grateful for these two and they love me as their own. After their divorce I obviously went with mom to Boston. At first it was strange but then i started to actually like the city. A few days after my 18th birthday my mom got in an accident and died right there. I don't really know what's gonna happen but i can't stop crying and shaking and having panick attacks. From the hospital they called my dad and he's staying here with me for a few days and tonight we are moving back to Storybrooke.
I just I have such a hard time getting to know and trusting people and it took months for me to be in a really good relationship with a girl named Belle. She is always there for me and loves me. She was the first person to know that I'm lesbia and she accepted and supported me in every step of the way. But my mom didn't know and my father doesn't know either.
I know that dad is in a loving relationship with some chick but I have never met her and honestly I don't want to. Unfortunately I don't have a choice in this case.

 Unfortunately I don't have a choice in this case

REGINA MILLS:
My name is Regina Mills. I am a teacher in Storybrooke High. I always loved English and Creativity Writing. Lucky for me they were looking for such a long time that if I took the job immediately they offered more money. David and I met 5 years ago and fell in love for the first sight. I know he has a daughter but I have never met but I have seen pictures and I have to admit she is reaally pretty.. and hot.. yes this is one of the two things that David doesn't know about. I'm bisexual. I have known it since i was 13 when my best friend/ crush kissed me. I'm 26 now. The other one is one of my past relationships. His name was Robin. Robin Locksey. But it really is complicated so that's it for now.

 But it really is complicated so that's it for now

DAVID NOLAN

33years old(yeah i know the age is wrong because of the adoption thing  but it wont matter in the book so the only point is the current age)

33years old
(yeah i know the age is wrong because of the adoption thing but it wont matter in the book so the only point is the current age)