[ e i g h t e e n ]

Start from the beginning

"not yet, i ate my own recess. for lunch i bought a meal instead." i told him.

"minhyuk and i bought a lot, it's really good." jooheon showed me all the cookies, caramel bars, brownies, and cupcakes that were placed right in the middle of them both.

"i didn't know you both had such a sweet tooth." i smiled.

"jooheon-ah," minhyuk suddenly spoke up which led our attentions to shift to him.

"hmm?" jooheon tilted his head and raised both eyebrows.

"you've stained your uniform with chocolate filling." he pointed out.

jooheon immediately looked down on his uniform and was able to see the stain. upon realizing it, he smiled and felt flustered.

"aish.. let me go wash this off first. i'll be back later." he quickly stood up and excused himself from the both of us.

because jooheon had left the place, minhyuk and i were left alone together. i looked at him, seeing the back of his head because i was seated on top of his bleacher.

suddenly, he turned back and faced me which caught me by surprise so i looked away.

"how did it go?" he asked.

i slowly looked back at him and didn't initially get what he meant by his question.

"the what..?" i asked in confusion.

"i meant shownu." he sighed and reminded me.

upon realizing he was sparking a conversation regarding that, my face immediately lit up.

"ahhh.. well, i tried to follow the things you've told me about." i shrugged.

"don't tell me you tried to eat healthy, too?" a smile suddenly started to form on minhyuk's face as he probably found me funny.

"i did. because of that, shownu and i were able to share a conversation though. he even told me we could do our homework together, and we really did." i smiled proudly.

minhyuk shook his head at me and took another bite of his snack.

"do you like sweets?" he asked.

"absolutely. i love sweets!" i smiled.

minhyuk looked away and grabbed a brownie and a cupcake.

"here. have these." he offered.

i suddenly felt surprised by his actions. i wasn't sure if he really meant it when he was giving the treats to me but it did make my heart beat fast a bit.

"aren't these yours?" i asked as i slowly took the food he was offering me.

"it's okay, i ate a lot already. you told us you haven't tried their desserts yet so you should." he spoke.

"thanks a lot.." i smiled at him, feeling a bit shy.

minhyuk brushed off some crumbs away from his uniform and then leaned closer to me as he watched me eat.

"wahh.. how are these so good? this is probably why yujin kept telling me to try these." i spoke, enjoying my food.

minhyuk smiled at me then looked around the place.

"i wonder what's taking jooheon so long." he said.

suddenly, i remembered something i wanted to ask minhyuk about.

"ah, by the way.. i didn't really understand what you meant by innocent yet sexy. maybe it's just me, but i really didn't know how to show that." i told him while shrugging a little bit.