Jimmy Mumps

Jimmy Mumps was sitting at the very back of class. Not by choice, ofcourse. The other children were just worried about him being contagious. But Jimmy didn't mind. When he was in the back of class he liked to draw and it made him happy. He was drawing the sun eating some people when the teacher cleared her throat and told all the children that she had a very important announcement. Jimmy put down his crayons and looked up at the teacher, happy to hear what she had to say. He may have been a mediocre student, but he could atleast be well behaved.

"Now class," the teacher began "On Monday well be going on a field trip to the local history museum." Jimmy Mumps smiled at that. It sounded like he could have loads of fun there. His teacher walked over to her desk and picked up a stack of papers. "I'll be giving all of you one permission slip. It needs to be signed by both of your parents unless you long have one. If you do not hand this slip in as soon as possible, you will not be able to attend the field trip at all. Further more one or both of your parents will need to attend because I'm not watching all of you."

Suddenly Jimmy was alot less happy. He lived in a house of deranged people waiting for death. How would he get two of them to sign his stupid form? Jimmy raised his hand "Can you get a cat to sign?" The class around him giggled at the silly request. The teacher clarified that no, you can't get a cat to sign, only legal guardians. Jimmy nodded, excepting it. He made a plan in his mind for the vast remainder of class before coming up with a great plan.

Jimmy road the bus home. He carefully selected wich two guardians he would suggest from all the options he had. Ultimately, he decided it had to be two people the knew each other quite well. The only two that often got along seemed to be Australian man and Florida man. He decided to take his chances and try out his master plan with those two. Anything for a good field trip. He got off the bus, went straight inside and got down to work as he sat down at a desk and began to draw. Another sim walked by and saw just how consintraited and determined Jimmy looked. They asked what he was doing. He simply responded "Making people cry."

Atleast an hour later Jimmy's plan was being put into action. He took what he saw as his ticket to a good school day, and a double good deed in his hands and walked around the house, looking for the two men. He looked all over the house with no apparent luck. From the bedrooms to the livingroom, and even the pool he seemed to have no luck. He asked Spleens the cat if she knew where those two happened to be. She meowed before stretching and turning to face in the direction of the kitchen. Jimmy smiled "Thank you Spleens." Then he set off.

Once in the kitchen he found Florida and Australian Man chatting away about probably illegal stuff. He quietly walked up and gentally tugged on AustralianMans shirt to get his attention. AustralianMan looked down at him, causing Florida to as well. AustralianMan said "Oh, there's the little ankle bitter." Jimmy didn't understand Australian slang one bit but decided not to bring it up. He quietly handed him the picture he'd made for them and AustralianMan took it, both of them having a look.

The picture itself was a drawing of Florida, Jimmy, and the Australian standing next to one another. There was blood and fire in the background but everyone seemed to be having a good time. There was a nice little sun in the corner and even a rainbow. In the corner opposite of the sun simply read the word "Dads" drawn in childish handwriting. It was honestly probably the most innocent thing the two had ever seen, given the type of life they'd been living. It was enough to bring a tear to your eye. It was a good thing AustralianMan was wearing sun for that.

"Wow kid.." FloridaMan said "that's actually.. really nice." Australian man agreed. Jimmy smiled "Thanks, I made it for you!" He paused for a second "Hey dads? There's this really important field trip on Monday and I was hoping you wouldn't mind signing my form and being there for me." And that's how Jimmy got to go on a field trip.