Movie night

Florida man and Australian man waited until most of the other sims seemed to be in a different area. Australian man was keeping lookout because Florida man said he had a longer range of vision. He waited in the doorway of the kitchen and looked into the livingroom. Florida man was busy making popcorn. He had to make quite a bit because both men had a strange attention span. Ofcourse, Australian man was blocking the doorway and that kinda sucked but he was watching his spot.

Florida man ofcourse asked why Australian man didn't just go sit on the couch and Australian man responded that the interaction required they both sit down at the same time. That wasn't the reason though. In all honesty, Australian man just didn't want to leave Florida Man. At some point Ellis Dee tried to sit in thier spot but Australian man glared at her and made vague threats until she left. Soon Florida man was done with the popcorn was done and the two of them sat together to watch an action movie.

They'd both changed into thier pajamas for this. Australian man had no clue why Florida man wore a shirt and pants to be but no other time. He didn't question it though. I mean, this was one of the only times Australian man wore sleeves. There is a fuzzy blanket on the couch. Australian man, being taller, picket up the blanket and put it over both of them. It was comfy. Australian man held the popcorn bowl in his lap where both of them would be able to reach it easily.

The movie started and things seemed to be going well. Ofcourse neither of them could shut up during a movie, but now they have someone to talk to! They bantered back and forth for a bit, paying less attention to the movie then they did to making jokes about it. Regardless, they were having fun together. During an action scene, Florida mans eyes were glued to the screen. Australian mans thoughts were elsewhere.

He yawned, stretching up his arm. Yep, this was his grand master plan. Genius. Australian man began to put his arm back down, stretching his arm back over around Florida mans shoulder. Florida man looked up at Australian man with a 'wtf' look but the Azzie was almost entirely sure he nailed it. Florida man decided that if this was the direction they were going to go in, he might aswell lead the next part.

"Hey." Florida man said to get Australian mans attention. Once Australian man looked over, Florida man handed him the half empty popcorn. "Mind putting this over there?" He asked, referring to the table. Australian man responded, as cooly as he could, "Oh- right- ofcourse mate." He moved the bowl over before he realized this was kinda wierd and asked "Why did I need to-" He got cut off when the shorter man hugged him.

Australian man,, was not expecting that,, his more pale skin got really pink all of a sudden. Florida man buried his head in Australian mans chest. His face also got a bit darker as he blushed. Australian man still had one arm around Florida, but seeing as this was getting a little one sided he wrapped both arms around him. They were both grinning like idiots, though you couldn't exactly see Florida man's face just yet. After a few more moments, Florida man looked up. His face and Australian mans face were probably like an inch apart. Australian man saw no reason to keep it this was and moved slightly further for a quick kiss.

Both men paused, silent for just a moment, before Australian man made another joke about the move. Florida looked back at the screen and smiled. Thier banter continued.