Sad time

(Tw: mention of death and a mental breakdown)

Australian man was heading up the stairs to maybe find a bed. The house was already filled with rotten food and death. Australian man had actually been fairing pretty well, but hadn't quite seen his best mate all day. Where could this coked up Florida man be? That's when he heard a quiet, sad noise come from a nearby room. Most people would miss it, but Australian man had a keen sense of hearing after being born in Stralia with bears and giant spiders and the such.

Florida man sat in the room, curled up on the bed, and crying his eyes out. The blankets around him muffled his sobs. He wasn't crying from a lack of cocaine or just being drunk sad as you might expect. No this time it was something much, much more. To him atleast. He'd been so upset he'd forgotten to close the door completely. A small sliver of light shined through. The type that would break you up and then blind you if it was morning.

Ge heard the door creak open and his heart dropped. He quickly sat up and dried his tears. "I wasn't doing-!" It was only Australian man, who was now worried. "Mate?" He asked as he stood in the now opened doorway. They held eye contact until Florida couldn't anymore and looked away to cry. Australian man walked to the side of the bed, sitting next to him. "Crieky mate.. what's got you down?" He wasn't good at comforting people, but by god he did his best. Florida man continued to sob into his hands until he looked back up at Australian man. They maintain eye contact until Australian man pulled Florida into a hug.

A few more tears escaped Florida mans eyes and he hugged back. "I- I just-" Australian man hushed him and calmly told him to take his time. Florida took a second to breath. "I- I can't do this.. I can't play another one of Grays stupid f*cking games.." he said in a real, heartbreaking tone. Atleast, it broke Australian mans heart. "I know.. I know mate it's unfair." Australian man replied.

Florida man shook his head "No- it's just.." he pulled away slightly. "Don't you see? We're all marching to death over and over again like it's nothing. We see more people die in a month then most people do in a lifetime.. It's not fun anymore." His voice wavered a bit as he spoke, holding back tears. Australian man didn't exactly know what to do. He put one hand on Florida's cheek and kissed his forehead. "Blimey.. I understand. This is never exactly ideal and Gray is a sick twisted b*stard, but it's going to be okay. You've survived the most anyways-!"

There was a pause. "I don't want to survive till the end. It just means I watch everyone die. I watch you die, every time." Tears rolled down Florida mans face. Australian man remembered the first time he sat Florida man die, and began to tear up aswell. "We'll I've always come back, haven't I?" He asked, trying to calm Florida down. "You know we'll always come back. We're fan favorites! I'll always be back to see you and get into trouble." Australian man said as Florida man rested his head on Australian man's shoulder. He dried his tears again "Y-yeah.."

Australian man smiled. "I love you. Even if we are stuck in Hell, I'm glad we're stuck here together." Florida smiled too. "Thanks you nerd..."