×JeongChan× Healing Love

This is the continuation of the first one shot of this book.

➽ ×Hyunin, Jeongchan× Young Love

It's highly recommend to read it again to avoid any confusion.

-
Jeongin was not okay, he simply wasn't.
Hwang Hyunjin was his first love, his rock, he had been his first everything, his safe place. 

If he closed his eyes he could still dream about how it felt to be in his hold, the nice feeling of his skin against his. He could still feel his fingers in his hair, remember his eyes smile, the delicious shape of his lips.

Now he wasn’t the only one aware of how they tasted, Lee Minho knew too.
Hyunjin cheating on him was a hard blow, a painful one, like he had fallen from the lovely sky into the cold hard earth.

Jeongin hated how he felt, like a broken doll, like he couldn’t live as the happy cheerful Yang Jeongin anymore. That he was crying himself to sleep begging Hyunjin not to leave him in his dreams. He didn’t feel complete anymore, he felt empty as if a piece of him was just gone.

As if Hyunjin took his whole heart to America with him, that was probably the case.

He couldn’t cry himself to sleep anymore since he didn’t have any left, he was just in automatic mode, drowning in despair. 

He eat only if his hyungs feed fim, he sleep only when one of them is kind enough to hold him. He is afraid of being alone. Jeongin is just pitiful, he couldn’t help but be mad at himself to let a boy destroy him like this.

It wasn’t just a simple boy, it was Hwang Hyunjin.

***

His second year started slowly, he lived with Jisung and Changbin now. His hamster like hyung couldn’t bring himself to let him stay in that state alone in a flat where Hwang Hyunjin was in every corner.

Jeongin was not sure at first, Changbin and Jisung were a couple, breaking in their love bubble didn’t feel right.

Jisung as the supportive best friend he is just cooed at him, telling him it was alright, that he just felt like they were training to be parents. Jeongin had to smack him to make him shut up, then he said that if he felt like he was intruding he could spend his spare time at Chan’s place.

Jeongin did just that.

At first he would just go to Chan’s flat to do his homework, the older was a music major too so another point of view with more experience was more than welcome.

But it slowly became more than that, they were friend before the break up. Chan was here to support him too, took him at the park, bought him ice cream and Jeongin could listen to him speaking about Australia for hours but now they were taking another way.
A dangerous one.

Seven months after his break up, he began to see the older in a more than friend kind of way.

Jeongin doesn’t mind at first thinking his stupid crush would just go away, Chan is too good for him anyway. He deserve so much better than a broken boy still thinking about his ex boyfriend but it wasn’t such a simple thing.
Changbin was the first to question him, one night when Jisung is late to get home.

They are sitting in front of the TV, a netflix show playing when Jeongin’s phone lit up with a text from Chan.

The younger boy giggle quietly, answering back under his hyung pointed gaze. “Is that Chan hyung ?” He asked making Jeongin almost drop his phone. He got caught.

“No,” He decided to lie. “It’s just a meme from Felix hyung.”

Changbin scoffed, a playful smile on his face. “You are making heart eyes at your phone, you spend all your time with Chan hyung. You even slept there last week. You can’t lie to me Yang Jeongin, Jisungie is dense but I’m not.”
Jeongin was screwed, his secret wasn’t even one anymore.