Royals (SKZpoly Felix!centric) (Part 2)

I'm back !

The hardest story I ever wrote is finally finished and I'm glad to finally post it :)

Some TW : Death, Violence, mentions of traumatic experiences

_

Danger.

Felix's senses were screaming, begging him to back away, to run. His Omega was trying to make him turn around, to forbid him to move further into the obvious threat but he was surrounded. The Soldiers had horses, not all of them were by foot, he had been foolish.

As soon as he left Hyunjin, they found his trace. His herbal suppressor was not working nearly as well anymore since almost 5 hours had passed since he had taken it. His scent was strong now, bitter lavender giving away his mood and his position to his brother's soldiers.

Felix was terrified, ready to accept his fate and settle down for getting murdered by the hands of his brother dogs. They were surrounding him, forming a circle, meaning there was no escape.

"What are you waiting for ?" He asked coldly, getting tired of waiting for his inevitable fate. "I'm right here, so if you are going to kill me do it now."

"DO IT." He screamed, his madness finally exploding.

"Your highness-"

"No !" He cut off pissed off, "You tried to kill me earlier, so what's stopping you ?"

"You heard him," The leader of the army called from the back making his way up to him, the sounds of his steps making Felix's heart stop. "Kill him." He ordered.

One of the soldiers behind Felix made him kneel, kicking him in the calves. Felix didn't have the time to think about how much it hurt, the cold metal of one of the soldier's swords pressed against his neck.

He was going to die.

His life was over.

His brother had won.

Felix couldn't help the thoughts clouding his mind, closing his eyes and waiting for the moment the blade was going to slice his neck and make his soul leave his body, his blood soiling the ground and his eyes finally closing.

Hyunjin.

Felix could smell his scent, he was near and he surely wasn't alone. The soldiers seemed to notice something was coming too. That's when the first arrow came, landing on the shoulder of the soldier threatening him with his sword.

Felix had hardly the time to blink, the soldiers surrounding him were all attacked by a white wolf, a black one and a gray following suit, pouncing on any soldier still alive. "Omega !" He heard someone call out, coming from the forest. The male was on black horse and wearing the same royalty emblem as Hyunjin earlier.

So Felix ran.

The blonde heart was going crazy in his chest, using his last bit of energy to run across the field, avoiding the flying arrows and all the bodies that were on the ground. The scent of blood and despair making bile rose up in his throat. He was almost in front of the black horse ready to hop on and get away from the blood bath when he was cornered again.

Three soldiers, pointing their swords at him and screaming at him to stay put, only to be killed by two other wolves, both brown and impressively scary. Felix barely had the time to watch the poor man being shredded down to pieces passing out from exhaustion on the dirty soil.

Ω

Hyunjin had not planned to be a Luna, the royal Luna of Bang Chan pack on top of that. He had been raised in a middle class home, growing up as an Omega was not easy everyday, he was seen as someone fragile, easily brushed off by his parents who focused only on his Alpha little brother.