*OT8* Side Effets Pt.1

-Minchan, SeungLix, HyunSung, JeongBin

(Au where permanent bonds are created after you kiss someone whether you intended to or not).

-

Kissing was a big deal in this world where only two pairs of lips touching could link two souls together.

Jisung was aware of it and lived with the fantasy of kissing his long term boyfriend someday.

His boyfriend, Hwang Hyunjin was everything he could dream of, they had gone to college together. Hyunjin was a hyper dance major, outgoing and cheerful learning about his passion while Jisung was introverted and shy around strangers, his only friend being an as shy boy named Lee Felix.

Their love story was a cliché thingy but Jisung liked to tell it to everyone willing to listen.

Jisung was a music production major, full of hope to become a famous producer one day. He spent half his time in his dorm room inside the campus working on his synthesizer and drum pad trying to figure out melodies.

Hyunjin was the perfect opposite of Jisung, having a big circle of friends , being popular on the campus for his dancing, always out. Hyunjin liked having numerous friends to always have somewhere to be not liking to stay in his dorm.

They met in the hallway, Jisung being the clumsy man he is, spilled his americano all over Hyunjin's brand new shoes. Jisung cursed himself for being this careless and excused himself right away.

Hyunjin had found him cute and said he could only forgive Jisung if he went on a date with him.

Felix had forced Jisung to break out of his shell and accept, believe him Jisung still had to thank his best friend for helping him make his decision.

Jisung and Hyunjin had been a thing since then, a pair, with personalities so different yet so similar. Jisung became as hyper as Hyunjin once he became comfortable enough, it wasn't so hard around Hyunjin.

They became boyfriend on a cold new year's eve, in their second college year. Hyunjin had gone all out, a romantic candle lit dinner on his small balcony.

Jisung had liked every second of it, cried when Hyunjin kissed his forehead asking him to be his boyfriend when the clock struck midnight.

Now it had been four years and five months, in the middle of Spring since that fateful night and Hyunjin had never made a move to kiss his lips to finally make them one.

Jisung was now an assistant producer under a prestigious label while Hyunjin was a dance teacher in a private school. They had landed their dream job, put out a loan and bought an apartment in a good neighborhood.

The only thing missing was a stupid kiss.

Jisung shouldn't be obess with such a matter, they lived under the same roof, ate at the same table and slept in the same bed but weren't linked, they didn't have a bond.

Jisung's lips were still untouched and would stay that way if Hyunjin didn't kiss him.

He only wanted to be soulmate with him, couldn't imagine falling in love with someone else.

His only weapon was patience, a lot of it and maybe some hope too.

-

Felix, his long time friend from high school didn't have the same problem.

He was a free butterfly, flying from relationship to relationship searching his perfect match to land a perfect kiss.

Jisung admired him for his carelessness and undying optimism to find his soulmate that way, it wasn't unusual in their community to experience ant try out before settling down but Felix had done it so many times.

Falling in love with a stranger and burning his wings, hurting on his own.

Jisung helped him as much as he could, being a shoulder to cry on and cursing on whoever needed it.