Destiel×Reader (1)

Imagine you and Dean finding hellhound glasses in the Bunker.

"Check these out" you said wiping off a pair of dusty glasses you found in the gallery of the Bunker.

You and Dean decided to clean out the gallery on a cold fall day. The two of you had nothing better to do so why not?

"Ya those are the hellhound-seeing glasses" Dean walked over, plucking them out of your hands and placing them on his face.

"Do you feel smarter?" you said laughing.

"I feel very smart actually" Dean said matter of factly.

You heard a whoosh from behind you and Castiel magically appeared into the gallery.

Dean turned to face him, "Like my glass..."

Dean trailed off staring at Castiel in amazement. You and Cas both gave him a confused look.

"What are you looking at?" Cas tilted his head like a puppy in confusion.

"If Dean can see hellhounds that means..." You looked from Dean to Cas and then back to Dean, "He can see your wings"

"Ya I uh" Dean swallowed, "I can."

"Damn that is... So gay" you said at a almost whisper.

"I'm not sure I understand" Castiel said looking at you.

"Well sense I am sensing some sexual vibes in here so Imma head out" You moved past Dean, who still hadn't taken his eyes off Cas, and slipped out of the gallery, closing the door behind you.

As you walked away you heard a bang as something hit the wall...or someone. A huge smile spread across your face as you imagined Dean slamming Cas against the wall as Cas just sat there in confusion, eventually he'll put it together.

"Hello Y/N" Jack said, coming down the hall towards you.

"Hey Jack, whatcha doing?" You asked him trying to hide your smirk.

"I was headed to the gallery to..." He attempted to walk past you.

You cut infront of him, "How about we go make some cookies?"

"Why can't I...?" He questioned.

There was another thud from inside the gallery followed by a faint moan.

"Dean and Cas are just interrogating a demon" you smiled.

"Oh okay" Jack said, "We can make cookies then"

"Yes I have the best recipe for homemade chocolate chip cookies" you said walking with Jack to the kitchen.

***

You and Jack just put the cookies in the oven when Sam entered the kitchen.

"Have you guys seen Dean and Cas?" Sam set three bags of groceries and two cases of beer on the counter.

"There interrogating a demon" Jack said casually, wiping off the counter.

You gave Sam a look, hoping he'd get it. He raised his eyebrows and mouthed, "Omg really"

You nodded your head, checking to see if Jack was paying attention, which he wasn't.

As if on cue, Dean and Cas entered the kitchen in a awkward silence. Dean grinned and Cas stood there looking muffled.

"Did you guys finish with the demon?" Jack asked turning around.

Dean gave you a confused look, so you shot him a thumbs up, "Yes we did"

There was another long awkward silence so you decided to end it with, "Who wants cookies?"