Chapter 6

That evening, having spent the rest of the day with Lexi, Clara felt like she had gotten to know Drew a little bit better than if it were just the two of them. She was figuring him out a bit, he liked to play the macho man a bit more when people were around than when they were alone. As soon as she left, Clara went into the kitchen to look in the fridge so she could decide what she'd make them for dinner. Drew snaked his arms round her waist from behind and placed his head on top of hers.

"What do you want for dinner?" She asked as she began to shuffle things about and look at what was there.

"How about, as you made breakfast, I make dinner?" Clara smiled and shut the fridge turning round to face him.

"Okay, chef, sounds like a deal." He bent his head down and placed a small kiss on her lips, she'd been craving his touch all day. Her hands wrapped round his neck and her fingers played with the hair at the bottom of his head as she pulled him in for more. Drew pushed her backwards until she was leaning against the worktop, and with an effortless move he lifted her up so she was sat on top of it. He pulled away for a moment, his eyes glowing bright again.

"I've been wanting to do this all day." He said before his lips crashed against hers again. They moved in sync together and he bit her lip softly until they parted slightly, as soon as they did, she felt his tongue graze hers. She was already desperate for him and he'd only kissed her. Clara wrapped her legs around him and pulled him closer to her. She took her hands from his hair and ran the round to his back, digging her nails in as she ran her hands down the length of it until she reached the bottom hem of his top. He pulled away and lifted his shift off before trailing kisses down her neck, causing her breathing to rapidly quicken. Her fingers continued to claw at his back so hard she knew her nails would leave marks.

Drew's hand reached round to the back of Clara's head; he tugged her hair gently pulling her head back to expose her neck more. Biting her skin gently, she let out a soft moan. Instead of reaching down to touch him, she enjoyed the moment a bit and allowed him to do what he pleased with her.

"You're gonna make this so difficult to resist you know." He smirked at her as he spoke, Clara giggled and bit her lip playfully before jumping off the worktop and beginning to walk away. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her back, lifting her back up to where she'd been a minute ago.

"Just because I said I wasn't going to sleep with you yet, doesn't mean I'm not going to do other things to you." A grin spread across her face and she laughed a bit. He unbuttoned her trousers and pulled them off, throwing them to the other side of the kitchen. He looked down at the black material that barely covered her and then back up to her eyes.

"Your sister bought them." She shrugged her shoulders, and immediately thanked the lords she hadn't gotten any comfy plain boring underwear, whilst also making a mental note to always be ready for times like these. Goodbye granny pants! She thought to herself before wrapping her legs back round him and pulling him close again. This time she tugged his head back by his hair and began to kiss his neck, he groaned and cupped the top of her bum with his hands as she did. Picking her up again, he took her round to the island in the kitchen and placed her down. He pushed her back, so she lay down, then lifted her top up slightly, placing light kisses on her stomach.

"This is what you want me to do this morning, correct?" He said as he gently tugged her underwear that she was wearing pulling them down and exposing her. She nodded her head as he placed small kisses on the inside of her thighs.
"Say it." He said in between kisses.

"Yes." Clara's voice was breathy and flustered. He smiled and how he could make her feel.

"Good girl." He brushed his nose up against her, causing her back to arch as it had the night before. She felt his tongue flick out massage her gently, giving her pleasure she'd never felt before. She placed her legs on his shoulder and moaned with every movement he made. Sparks of electricity flew all around her body. One of his fingers pushed inside and she winced slightly but after a few moments it began to feel good again. Then a second one went in and she could feel the pressure slowly building inside her. Somehow, he was doing magic tricks with his mouth, making her feel insane. Her fingers laced themselves in his hair holding him in place, about ready to explode. He knew she was almost there and quickened the movements with his tongue, beginning to tip her over the edge. He looked up and watched as her whole body twitched as she let out of final moan. Waves of pleasure soared round her body; she'd never felt this good before.

Her whole body slumped down on the worktop as she breathlessly panted trying to catch her breath. Drew pulled her underwear back up and covered her up again. He wiped his mouth on his top as she sat up and pulled her top back down. Placing one hand on either side of her on the worktop he placed a soft kiss on her lips, she could still taste herself on him.

"And that was only with my mouth." They both chuckled before he helped her get down. Clara didn't bother putting her jeans back on, instead she sat on one of the stools at the island in just her top.

"So, what are you thinking for dinner then Chef?" Drew laughed and walked over to the fridge.

"No waiting round is there! That, love, is a surprise, you will have to wait and see."