👨‍🔬💕👩‍🔬Sweety Evil??👿🧪

Adi : How do you know them?

Dr.Kabir : I am a good friend of your parents.

Adi: Then you must have know the person behind their death

Dr.Kabir : No, I don't know about it...

( he knows Reyansh killed them but since he doesn't know what's Reyansh's motive he didn't tell Adi about it)

Dr.Kabir : Adi I need your blood samples. I can help you.

Adi gave it to him and asked him to not share it with anyone else and went.

Now, Adi had a to perform a surgery along with Ridhi and Sweety and 2 more doctors....

Ridhi understood Adi's condition....and,

Ridhi : Dr. Adi give me the scissors I'll do the cutting.

Adi gave the scissors to Ridhi. Sweety was looking at them.

After the surgery.....

Adi: Thanks.

Ridhi : Oh..I know about your problem..so it's not a big deal

Adi and Ridhi went. Their conversation was heard by another person.

The person came to Reyansh's secret lab.

Reyansh :I've told Don't meet me like this secretly what's the matter..

The person is revealed to be....

Sweety : There's someone who knows Adi's secret.

Reyansh: What ?? Who's that?

Sweety : Ridhi

Reyansh : I should have killed her that day itself. She'll block my way so she has to die.

Sweety went.
It was night. Adi , Sweety and Ridhi went out of the hospital.

Ridhi went to her car.Adi and sweety were talking while walking.Ridhi was watching this from a distance. She was fuming seeing sweety and Adi together.😂She drove her car near them and stopped.

Ridhi : Hey Adi...

Adi : What?

Ridhi : Nothing I just saw ya'll.Btw where are ya'll going?

Sweety : Ridhi Adi said he'll drop me and we'll have dinner in the cafe and leave.

Ridhi : Oh good,Okay then I'll leave bye.
(ridhi was jealous but she managed to act nice)

Sweety : Bye! Good Night...

Ridhi: Adi..bye

Adi: Bye.
( Deep down Adi knew Ridhi was jealous)

Ridhi irritatingly went home.

Next day, NewLife Hospital.

Adi's and Ridhi's work went good until a person in ward 28A started to act violently.
Adi and Ridhi went to him and tried to calm him down but he was too violent to handle he somehow escaped from the hospital and he got accident and died on the spot.

Ridhi was quite disturbed by it whereas Adi knew there's something wrong.
Adi  saw her disturbed and said that he'll drop her home and Ridhi went with him.

They finally reached Ridhi's home.

Ridhi : Thanks and Good Night (in upset tone)

Adi:Good Night!

Ridhi went while Adi was still there.Ridhi was shocked to see her door opened.

Adi in mind: She didn't sound well should I leave her alone?

Ridhi went inside and switched on the lights some things in her home was messed up. Now she knew someone is there.

Ridhi : Who's here? I'll call the police.

Just then 2 men with masks came to stab her. Ridhi was shocked she couldn't even shout.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hey guys,
Hope ya'll are doing good.
I'm sorry for updating late.I had sooo many work. School Assignments,Tution works and it's Ramazan also all of these and I also have some anxiety problems.Once its triggered I feel so restless and it's hard to cope up.So I thought of giving myself some rest.
Hope ya'll understand....
Read,Vote,comment and Enjoy🥳
Stay Safe
Love n Regards
   ❤Shiny❤