👨‍🔬💕👩‍🔬First Meeting🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🧪

After 7 years,

It was  a late Night,

A boy was seen watching a video,yes it's none other than Aditya watching his mother's last video which said,

"Adi.....my son you're not a monster you were infected with a virus that's why I kept you away from people.But when you told me that you saved a life I was happy you were different,you were not mad for blood. You're born to heal. I know you'll find a cure. Don't let the evil win."

Aditya: I sure will. I will fulfill your dreams.

Aditya had an assistant with him,Rohan. Rohan was younger than Aditya and he was  studying in the same college where Adi studied. Adi was like his elder brother. Though they were in different years,and class by seeing Adi's knowledge he learned a lot from him.He's a big techie too😜

Rohan: Bruhhh....you still awake?

Aditya:uhmm I'm gonna sleep now.Good Night

Rohan: Good Night!!!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

A girl was walking down the woods,the wild dogs were chasing her.A boy saved her life...
He was about to say something.But the alarm rang....(yeah it was a dream)

The girl woke up with a jerk...yes,she is Ridhi....

Ridhi : Oh shit! Why did the alarm ring when I was dreaming.....I wish someday I could meet him.

Ridhi was working in a Hospital,The NewLife Hospital which is owned by her uncle Kartik.....Though it belonged to her uncle,she joined the hospital as everyone did...without any favoration.

It was 8.00 A.M,Ridhi got ready to work and left.

It was Adi's First Day in NewLife Hospital.He had a special reason for joining there (will be revealed soon)

Adi was suited up

He was appointed as the new chief doctor in NewLife Hospital

NewLife Hospital

He came to the Hospital. There was an emergency as a patient got collapsed, So Ridhi was rushing.  Adi was looking at his phone and didn't see  Ridhi while she was running and she collided with Adi.
The phone fell down,cracked.

Adi : What the hell? Are you blind can't you even see that someone's infront of you.I have many important contacts in my phone. Damn It.

Ridhi : Excuse me, Mr....whoever you are. Firstly It was you who was into the phone and didn't see someone's coming and secondly,For me there's nothing important than a Life.

Saying that she ran to the patient and check him.After she give all the medicines the patient was feeling better.

Sweety came to Ridhi

Sweety:  Ridhi the meeting.

Ridhi: oops yeah I forgot. But why suddenly?

Sweety : Don't you now there's a new doctor,he is appointed as our chief.

Ridhi: But why a meeting?

Sweety : I don't know but let's go and see

Ridhi : Hmm

They went to the room where the meeting was held.

Mr.Kartik : The sudden meeting is to announce the new doctor in our Hospital. He's known as a very good doctor. So let me introduce you to, Dr.Aditya Kapoor.

Ridhi was shocked
Ridhi in mind: What the Hell. This idiottt...
Oh god working under him?No No No please.

Aditya: Thank you sir (to kartik)

Kartik: You're going to work with the best team of our hospital. I'll introduce them to you.
    This is sweety( pointing towards sweety)

Sweety:Hello sir,nice to meet you.

Aditya : Same here

After introducing the other 3 doctors,Mr.Kartik at Last came to Ridhi.

Kartik: This is Ridhi.

Adi  in mind : (  in mind : oh shit this mad girl)

Hello! I'm Adi,Aditya Kapoor

Ridhi:(smiling fakely) Ridhi,Ridhi Mehta.
(In mind: ugh....goshhhh why me???)

.
.
.
.
.
.

Hey guys,
Hope you like this part
Do comment and vote
Also Enjoy🥳
Stay Safe
Love n Regards
  ♥️Shiny♥️