Life

Kirishima's POV

Once the UK government enforced that law, everything I had ever worked for, just... disappeared.
First, Mother and.... 'Father' argued, drank, fought all because of me... the child they had once loved.

At birth, a string will appear around your wrist, determining what the gender of your soulmate is. The common colours are pretty stereotypical, with blue for boys and pink for girls. Red means that their soul was born in the wrong body {transgender}, whilst purple meant non-binary. Other colours were later decided, but I never listened to the lectures the teachers gave us in school about soulmates and their coloured strings. And another thing, only I can see MY colour. Everybody else can see a string on someone's wrist, but the colour will change ALL THE TIME.

Now, back to me. My parents divorced after two full years of fights, thank God. My dad often took his pain out 'on' me. So I was ecstatic when my mother took full custody over me. But unfortunately, my mother came home drunk every few months and so, all before she.... y'know...

That was ten years ago. Two lovely people took me in after two years in an orphanage, called 'Binds' and 'Essence'. Well, those are their hero names. My last name was eventually changed to 'Kirishima' when I was 14. I'm now 16, 17 in a few months.

I had applied to a extremely famous University know as 'Wolverhampton's University' {I had to pick a uni I actually knew and have been to more than twice, also this is in Brum}. And somehow, I was accepted. They mentioned something about having 'quirk restraints' which makes sense, although I wouldn't need them, cuz my quirk [Hardening] is more of a defense quirk.

I'll be starting in two weeks time, so wish me luck?

Author here,{call me sxd} and I know that this was VERY short but I hope y'all enjoyed! I'll probably post after British school hours, in weekends, and when I'm not busy. If y'all have any questions, then please ask! Also, if you did enjoy this then please do vote, share and recommend to your friends!Also,I know that the strong normally appears on your pinky finger but like, I'm weird-! Thank you for reading, stay strong in these times and of course, Plus Ultra! ;-)