"Jeongguk," the other calls, nimble fingers threading through his dark locks before tugging him up for an open mouthed kiss. Their tongues meet halfway, wet and messy. He reluctantly breaks away though, lustful hooded eyes pleading up at Jeongguk as he mumbles a small, "please, Guk."

That's all it takes for Jeongguk's chains of self control to snap and break, arousal licking at his veins and igniting his loins. He pieces their lips together in a searing kiss, standing up from the couch and carrying Tae with him, holding the man up from back of his thighs who wraps his legs around his waist in response.

The layers of their clothing is discarded on the floor one by one once Jeongguk settles them on his bed, the feeling of skin on skin only urges them further into their desire for each other's bodies, entangling into pallid silk sheets.

Jeongguk turns him around, pulling his hips up as he rummages through his drawer's contents to reach for the bottle of lube. "Let me take care of you, angel, yeah?" he whispers reverently, and Tae nods eagerly into the sheets with a muffled whine, shivering.

Jeongguk hums, warming up the substance on his fingers. "Behave, baby. Keep your ass up for me, think you can do that, hm?" he instructs, and Taehyung only whimpers a "yes." as he arches his back and pushes himself back a bit.

Jeongguk's hands find their way to the curve of the other's ass, kneading the flesh appreciatively while his slicked finger prods at the tight ring of muscle. He slips in agonizingly slow, indulging in the breathless moan Taehyung releases as he leisurely massages his walls.

One finger becomes two as he slips in another finger inside Tae's wet heat, crooking his fingers and pumping them in and out of the other, evoking muffled groans from the elder.

"How's that feel, doll?" He whispers lewdly against the other's nape, kissing at his skin sweetly. "Good–So good." The other keens, gasping at the delucious sensation of the fingers grazing his walls.

Jeongguk feels his cock twitch at the small sounds the elder makes, watching him unravel with his fingers with a rapid heartbeat. He joins another finger then, burying deep inside the other who clutches at the sheets to ground himself, breath catching at his throat at feeling so full.

He moans loudly and the younger kisses up his back soothingly, crowding against him and grazing the tip of his nose on the his temple."Doing so good, baby. You're so perfect for me." Jeongguk praises, drinking up the way Taehyung preens and whines.

"Couldn't ask for more, doll." He whispers, one hand fingering him deeply and caressing his sides with the other.

Taehyung's thighs start to quiver when the younger moves around his velvety walls, curling his fingers and pressing down his prostate, pushing a satisfying mewl from between his spit-slicked lips.

"You like that?"

"Hnngh– Hah– Oh god, yes– Yes."

He gasps aloud as pleasure courses through his body, reaching into the deepest parts of him and flooding all his senses. His eyes are clouded with lust, his desire for more emerging onto his feelings.

"Jeongguk, please." he pleads, angling his head back to face the younger and mashing their lips, teeth knocking together at the awkward angled, yet it doesn't fail to make them stop, only urging both to kiss bruisingly so.

"Please what, angel? Use your words." He breaths into the elder's mouth, mercilessly pushing his fingers inside to make him moan out loud and grip on his forearm tightly. "Please, I w-want you."