Hide and seek

Loki quietly snickered as he kneeled down to the floor and peered underneath the bed. "Where are you, my creature?"

Watching him from his dresser placed directly behind him, you giggled in your own animalistic sort of way before quietly bouncing from your position and skittering behind the closet door to where he couldn't see. His head slid out from under the bed. Sitting on his heels, his eyes scanned the lining of the room with a smile on his lips. "Little ferret, you know that you cannot hide from me for long."

You really do think that huh?

He smirked and stood from the floor, his eyes searching for even a glimpse of movement throughout his room. Laughing quietly in your head, you slinked further back behind the door watching his leather boots carefully as he strolled around.

//Eva.//

He cooed maniacally inside your head.

//Where oh where are you, little one?//

You pawed at the fur of your ears as he spoke to you telepathically. The waves that allowed him to do that for you also caused your ears to terribly itch if he focused hard enough. He knew this of course, and as the person he was he used it to his advantage.

"If you would come out willingly, I could itch that spot for you, my dear."

Ass.

Peeking out only a little from behind the door, you watched carefully as he turned to the far wall and checked behind the curtain. He had no clue where you were. Which made this all the more fun for you. Quickly you slinked out from behind the door and dashed underneath the bed. The skittering of your paws drew his attention just a bit too late as you were already in the farthest, not to mention the darkest, point of under the bed. Completely out of his squinted sight.

"Moving now aren't we?" He chuckled. You laughed in your head as you curled into a tight ball of white fluff. "I can sense you. I am very aware that you have not left my room." Loki in response to your none response cackled from above as his boots walked towards his closet doors. "Come out come out wherever you are."

You crawled forward peeking your head out just enough to watch him as he mindlessly searched for the bright white ferret hiding in his room. It made you laugh that he still hadn't completely adapted to earth style yet. Thor had come to change more into sweats and such as he reclined around the tower like a giant bull, but Loki was always something similar to his Asgardian style. He hadn't changed his clothes all that much, just slowly toning down the armor surrounding the leather. Part of you remembers seeing him in something similar to it when the attack on New York happened.

At the time you were in Lawrence Kansas doing some underage drinking in a bar. In the surrounding area, it was the only available tv and the motel you lived in wasn't nice enough to fix yours. But even as you watched on that crappy televisions set something about the videos of Loki made you tremble. He was alluring. Your animal instincts drew you to him. And now, as time went on and you spent more moments together, you began to realize the parts of him that have always fascinated you. When he moved around searching for you, he moved like a spirit hovering over the floor. He had perfect posture and a steady pace wherever he went. His voice was smooth and comforting, and much less threatening than it was on tv. He was also stupidly handsome. Which was a thing you could usually ignore in men but this damn god just had to show it off! With his crazy green eyes and hair that was long enough for you to get lost in and the stupid cheekbones. Like seriously! Why were his cheekbones so sharp! You could slap him and end up cutting your hand open. It was annoying. Really annoying. But also annoyingly hot.

Shut up. Shut up. Shut up!

He wasn't allowed to be hot. Nope. No sir. Nada. He had never even met.. well you! It didn't count if he was nice to you. Not to mention that not only would Tony murder Loki and you simultaneously, but you would probably end up killing yourself. On accident of course.