As the extras start to leave Deku asks Halfy to stay. I sit on the couch after shoving all the extras out.

Deku~ 

Everyone had started to leave after Uraraka gave me a green glitter pen with a new songbook. Iida had given me a calendar to help with all my concerts and meetings and ect. Shinso had gotten me a DVD case to keep up with my songs and my favorite movies. Todoroki had gotten me a VR set with Just Dance.

Before Todoroki could leave I grabbed his wrist. I wanted to talk with him.

"H-Hey T-Todoroki can we t-talk?" I mumbled nervously.

"Yeah sure..."

I could hear the nervousness in his voice as well. We sat down on the couch and we sat there awkwardly.

"How have you been?"

"Um I-"

"The truth...please I don't want you to fake your feelings."

"Well....Todoroki h-he attacked me today in the bathroom."

"WHAT???!!!" He yelled.

"W-well he also attacked me during the after party in a room h-he uh he kissed me without consent and h-he hit m-me."

That's when Todoroki glared at Kacchan and stood up angry.

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU WHEN THIS SHIT WAS HAPPENING TO IZUKU! YOU'RE HIS FUCKING BODYGUARD ARE YOU NOT?! Do your fucking job and protect him." His voice cracked at the end and Kacchan was staring at the ground in shame.

I got in front of Sho because he looks like he's about to punch Kacchan. I put my hands up defensively doing my best to protect Kacchan.

"I-its not his fault. Please just hear me out. The first time I was attacked Kacchan wasn't even my bodyguard and he still stopped him. Today I had asked him to get some gift bags while I go to the restroom. I guess he heard me yell and came to rescue."

I then turn to him.

"Hey by the way how'd you come to the rescue the bathroom door was locked?"

"I picked the lock."

"See he's an amazing bodyguard he even bandaged my wounds."

I said showing the well bandaged wounds.

"Oh...I see. Sorry for overreacting Bakugou. My deepest apologies." He said looking down.

"Hey shows you care right?" Kacchan says quietly.

"I must be on my way now. Goodbye." Sho says checking his phone. It was most likely his father texting him to come home asap.

"Bye Sho-Chan." I say happily.

"I do believe we must continue on the subject of Haru later."

"O-okay." I say. I honestly just want to drop the subject and don't want to talk my feelings out. It just worries everyone and I hate worrying others that's why I moved out of my mothers house. So I wouldn't worry her now I just have to deal with my, bodyguard, friends, and my manager. Yay. -_-