24: Mother 2 Son (Pt.1)

What's up guys this is AT! For those who are Williams sisters fans, I'm sorry for messing up with your fave character.... because of Steve. This title Mother 2 Son is inspired by Langston Hughes. In fact, it is a poem and it's name is Mother to Son. It was so touching when you read it. I learned it in my English class. I recommend you all to read and understand it.. Back to the topic guys. As we all know that Steve's problem isn't over. Is his problem will become disaster?
Let's start reading.

PREVIOUSLY ON TEKKEN HIGH:

Steve and Nina fight in their house. Steve said his true feelings for Nina. Will his problem will become disaster? Will Steve's changes his mind? Will Nina  apologize and ready to love her son?

(Nina's POV)

Several hours after the quarrel, I need a friend to advice me. So I call Jun and she advised me how to fix that problem. But I have no confidence in myself...

(Morning)

(Streets)

Steve: Ah... It's too rough last night.

Jun: Excuse me. You are my son's classmate right?

Steve: Yes why? Jin's mother.

Jun: Can you give this lunch box to Jin? Oh... I think he uses his allowance to buy lunch. If you like, you can eat it.

Steve: Um... I will give it to him. If not... I will eat it.

Jun: Thank you so much!

(MISHIMA POLYTECHNIC SCHOOL)

(CLINIC)

(LUNCH)

Classes are not serious today because of meeting. When suddenly Hwoarang arrived at my clinic.

Hwoarang: What's up! How are you doing?

Doing fine boy...

Hwoarang: By the way...

No lunch again? How hopeless of you. Here! *Gives the Lunch Box to Hwoarang*

Hwoarang: Thanks Mom!! *Runs away*

Gosh... Calling me Mom. That's what he thinks of me. Then suddenly...

Jin: Excuse me... *Stomach Growls*

It's obvious that you are hungry.

Jin: Sorry. I don't bring my money here.

Ah... there you go. *Gives the Lunch Box to Jin*

Xiaoyu: *Glances* Here we go again... He's eating Nina's cooking. Sana all! What will you do with this lunch box?

Steve: I will eat it. If he eats my mother's cooking, I will eat his mother's cooking... for revenge.

(3:00 PM.)

Steve:*Angrily* Hwoarang! Jin! Let's fight.

Hwoarang: Hey! Seriously?! You want to fight-

Steve: *Grabs Jin's arm* Come with me to the rooftop!

Hwoarang: Wait! Let go of Kazama!

(MEANWHILE...)

I heard noises up there. I will go to the rooftop.

Xiaoyu: Stop right there! If you go there to the rooftop, I will stop you.

Why? There is wrong over there.

Xiaoyu: Steve is over there fighting...

Against Jin and Hwoarang.

Xiaoyu: Because of you... You give them a special treatment than Steve. For me, you like them more than Steve. As their-

Mother kid... They like me as their  mother.  How could I love my own son if I...

Xiaoyu: I feel you. You have mistake. You have no confidence in yourself to apologize Steve. Then do it! Whatever you like it or not, at least you apologize him! Spit your mouth! You have right to be his mother and you will take care of him! Think him as your son!

Jun said me last night...

(FLASHBACK)

Jun: I think you will apologize to him.

But how?

Jun: By saying sorry to him.

(FLASHBACK END)

I think she is right. She do that for me.

Xiaoyu: Not you, but also Steve...
Jin and Hwoarang, are you alright?

Will Steve's problem be solved? Will Steve and Nina will fix their relationship as mother and son?
Let's read the next chapter! SOON...

TO BE CONTINUED

ADDITIONAL PART:

BC: Ladies and Gentlemen, Nina Williams is in the house.

Nina: Hello Guys!

AT: 1st Question, What is your reaction when you saw the scene in Tekken live-action movie.

Nina: What scene?

AT: The Christie VS Nina Scene.

BC: Let's watch this!! If you have that movie, watch it if you like.

(AFTER WATCHING THAT SCENE)

Nina: *Angrily* It is not me! I will hang myself! I hate this movie! It's so stupid!

AT: Ah... The secret weapon of JiNa fans...

BC: 2nd Question, I heard that the director and animator of Tom and Jerry died. How did you feel about that?

Nina: *Cries* Thank you for making this wonderful cartoon. It makes my childhood fun. Even my sister and I fight, it looks like them.

AT and BC: *Sadly* Rest in Peace.

Nina: I will do the shoutouts...
Shoutout to all readers and Tekken fans. And shoutout to:

●Aquariusgirl1999
●SpeedJunkie101
Shashathemeow
●707Mika707

IF YOU WANT TO SAY YOUR NAME IN OUR SHOUTOUTS, PLEASE WRITE IN THE COMMENT SECTION👇👇👇👇👇

IF YOU LIKE THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS IN MY BOOK, VOTE PLEASE⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

THANK YOU FOR READING❤❤

NEXT CHAPTER:

Jin: I heard your part with Steve's mother is done.

Xiaoyu: What about you and Hwoarang? Is Steve's problem will solve? Will Steve and his mother's relationship fixed? Will they will be together again?

Jin: We will find if you read the next chapter!

NEXT CHAPTER: Mother 2 Son (Pt.2)