20

"Have you guys kissed?"

Jeongguk was a little taken aback so instinctively let's out a, "huh??" The older rubbed his hands against his face and groaned, "have you guys ever kissed?"

The tone wasn't welcoming but somewhat frightening to the younger, so lying sounded like a great way to get out of it. But hey it's Jeongguk so boy was he honest. The boy rubbed his neck and softly mumbled, "well once? It was during a drinking game..."

That's just another thing to add onto Taehyung's 'I don't like Lee' list.  The room became silent after what seemed like an interrogation and Jeongguk got nervous. He peeked over to look and the man just to see a scowl on his face and the hands he had rested on his stomach was now clenched. In his grasp was his phone, the boy though that if he was to squeeze any harder that phone might just burst. To combat this Jeongguk got up quickly and threw the empty milk bottle away before walking into the bathroom to brush his teeth.

Taehyung was upset, angry but maybe even a little sad? For him, anything other than happiness or concern on his face usually appears as anger or intimidation and that doesn't seem to convey well with people. He adjusted to his regular sleeping spot and waited for the younger to return. All he heard was the water running and this silence created some form of annoyance in him.

When Jeongguk came out of the bathroom he shut all the lights and climbed into bed. Unlike everyday with them spooning each other in their sleep, Taehyung was facing the other way with his back to the younger.

The boys heart sank a little, turning and tousling in his attempt to sleep. He tried hugging his pillow, some of the blanket but nothing worked. By now it's almost 3:00am and Jeongguk could hear the little snores coming from the older so decided to just snuggle against his back. The apparent way in which the older is ignoring him caused his heart to ache. In a scene like this he felt more of less abandoned.

Taehyung woke up at 6:00am due to the discomfort of his sleeping position, it had been a while since he'd slept on that shoulder. His whole back and shoulder felt tired though weirdly his back was really warm. He slowly turned himself over just to see how close the younger had snuggled up to him. 'I'm an asshole.' Was the only thing going through his mind. Well actually there was another thing, 'I hope Lee hits his shin on the table or something like Jeongguk did.'

Once that crossed his mind Taehyung stood up slowly and pulled up the leg of Jeongguk's pants, the bruise was now yellowish brownish signifying that it's healing. He lightly pulled the pant leg back down and went back to his sleeping spot. This time he was facing the boy and pulled him into him chest and softly kissed his head.

HahahahHAH- Lee just gets bullied for breathing :,)