14

Hearing the yes from the younger, Taehyung also chimed in, "I also like rabbits."

Jeongguk's eyes lit up and stood up looking at the older, "really?? I like ones that are squishy, jolly and playful!! What about you?"

Taehyung looked up and thought for a little bit before answering, "I like ones with a temper."

This confused the younger and the confusion showed. He knitted his brows before exclaiming, "you have poor interests man."

After just a little more time of Jeongguk showing Taehyung Lee's bunnies, the older rushed him to go shower because it was getting late in which the boy agreed in.

Jeongguk goes and pulls Taehyung's phone out of the charging port and plugs his own phone in leaving the older in amazement at the boys courage today. Well after all, today he won't do anything to him.

When ever the younger was in the shower he would sing and every time, Taehyung would make fun of him and discourage him. Though truthfully every time the younger goes in, the older would just lay in bed and listen. He enjoyed the boys voice.

The silence with just the quiet vocals coming from the bathroom was broken by the buzzing of Jeongguk's phone. Taehyung shouted to let the boy know that his phone is ringing and asked if he should just leave it. The boy shouted back a, "just answer it and tell them I'm in the shower and I'll call back soon!"

Taehyung replied a simple ok and quickly got to the phone before the call ends, "'Officer Lee :D' is calling."

The older again felt the distaste from before but answered the call anyway.

The call on the other side was filled with excitement with Lee loudly saying, "yo Guk the mocha colored one just took its first shit in my house!"

Hearing this Taehyung answered with a smile, "that's great officer Lee, but I'm truly sad to let you know that Officer Jeon is currently jamming to his own singing in the shower, he'll call you back soon regarding your rabbits shit ^^!" And with that Taehyung ended the call.

The older knew that Lee had never done anything wrong to him and yet he just, dislike him? Well who knows, knowing Taehyung he can hate someone just because of their water bottle color.

Soon Jeongguk got out of the shower in his lil slippers and asked, "who called?"

The older looked up from his phone and replied sternly, "Officer Lee, and he'd like you to know that the mocha rabbit had taken a shit."

The boy was ecstatic and fumbled his way to his phone. He immediately called Lee and got back into bed where Taehyung was laying.

Lee and Jeongguk chatted about nothing but rabbits and rabbit shit for the next 30 minutes before the call was ended. By that time it was around 11:30 and both Taehyung and Jeongguk were getting drowsy.

The older turned on the lamp and asked, "you sleepy?"

Jeongguk let's out a little yawn and nodded before Taehyung closed the door and turned off the ceiling light.

When he was back into bed, both boys stared at each other in silence before Jeongguk asked, "what are you looking at?"

Taehyung slyly commented, "well... just looking at how weird you are."

Jeongguk gasped and wondered, "how does someone look weird?"

The older inched closer and squinted, "well I don't know, you're just different."

The closer the older got the more nervous Jeongguk was and he suddenly blurted out, "why are you getting so close? Are you like trying to give me a good night kiss orrrr...?"

Taehyung chuckled and backed away, "if you don't like that, I'll just back off."

The boy did only question him, which in Jeongguk's mind didn't mean, 'I don't like it please move away.' Therefore the younger said, "I didn't mind..."

Taehyung slowly curled his arms around the boys waist and pulled him in before pecking Jeongguk on the lips and saying good night.

"Yeah good night."

Everything is going to go back to how they were tomorrow.