"We've been hoping he'd find his One soon, his depression was getting worse and worse....it's really a shame things worked out the way they did...he hasn't fed on a real human until you...control was the last thing on his mind. He had nothing to compare it to. So we want to go over things you can do to keep your blood levels healthy while still helping him." Cecilia says quietly, looking behind us at the semi-busy restaurant.

I subconsciously place my hand over my neck, "....I'm okay now, what's happened is....in the past...we'll work past it...he doesn't have any interest in drinking anything right now..."

"You're still weak, though. I can tell just by looking at you. It seems like you haven't slept properly in a month. Now is the time that you heal your body. There's lots of foods out there that will help with your iron levels, and George will appreciate it. Makes your blood taste fantastic according to Paul." Lily says as she toys with the little butter packets.

"Yes, lots of lean red meats, chicken, fish, spinach. You'll be with me anyway, so we can go shopping together and pick out the beast foods for what you need." Val says excitedly and she places her hands on mine.

I grin at her, the information already seeming almost overwhelming.

"And, when he gets a little wild...y'know, in bed..." Cecilia says with a sly side eye, "John and I have a special little signal. If he's been drinking a while, or I start to feel light headed, I tap his arm three times. Every time I do that he stops immediately. It's important to have boundaries with feeding. Otherwise....y'know..."

I nod, turning ideas over in my mind.

"As vampires, they can't go out in the sun. And being from Liverpool, the sun isn't out much anyway, so it's not usually an issue. There are workarounds to that, but we'll go into those when it's necessary. Shouldn't bog down your mind with useless information at this moment." Val speaks.

Everyone at the table grows silent as Loretta approaches with our orders.

She sets our plates down, "need anything else before I leave you to your gossip, lovies?"

"We're fine, thank you so much Loretta! Just a doll as always!" Lily says with the same charm Paul possesses.

"Yell if you need anything!" She says as she takes her post back behind the counter, busying herself with the coffee carafes.

I look at all of the girls, their pretty faces looking back at me with patience.

"It's a lot to take in, our silly men being dependent on our blood. Don't let it overwhelm you, darling. We're here, and we've all been in your position. Never hesitate to ask for help, okay?" Val says, her hand squeezing mine.

I nod, "thank you girls so much...it's certainly something hard to wrap your head around...but  I already feel this deep connection with Geo..though I haven't known him long...any bump in the road is worth what the end result will be."

They all nod, humming in agreement.

"Now lets dig in!" Lily says excitedly, picking up her fork.

**********************

Hello, loves! Finally an update! Hooray! Life is sure interesting nowadays, I hope you're all keeping safe and healthy! We are here! I hope you're all coping with your stay at home orders (if you have any) I myself  am essential, so I'm out more so than I'd like to be, but it's all well. Hope the update was to your liking! Until next chapter! 😘😘💜💜💜💜

 Hope the update was to your liking! Until next chapter! 😘😘💜💜💜💜

Cute photo of my cat Nika, just because 💜