I give him a bit of a smile, my attention being taken by George as he takes my hand. "We came here for a reason, and if this bat-shit crazy woman would shut up and listen..."

Val scoffs and rolls her eyes, stepping back to Ringo's side. "With good reason. Go on then, why'd you come?"

George glares at her a moment before speaking. "Considering the....circumstances...._________ should move in here. I figured she'd better meet everyone, and Val didn't give a great impression..."

The two girls that came in with Paul and John quickly come and stand in front of me. One extends her hand, "hello, I'm Cecilia, John's better half."

I shake it, "_____. Lovely to meet you."

The other girl takes my other hand gently, "Lily, I'm with that handsome fella known as Paul."

"Glad to meet you all." I say as I look at each of their faces. "And to address the reasoning of being here, I Do think it would be better to live here with George. Heaven forbid another....accident...happens, it'd be much better to be surrounded by people who can help...it seems a bit sudden but it would make me feel much better..."

George looks away. I place my hand on his knee and squeeze gently, "plus, then I'd get to spend every night with you.."

He turns to look at me, guilt in his dark eyes.

"It's a fabulous idea!" Val says excitedly.

Lily and Cecilia pull me to my feet quickly.

"Come on, la, let's go get some breakfast and let the boys take care of all that work, eh?" Lily says with a wink.

"I-uh-"

"Now you lot go and pack up _____'s things, and bring them over. We're having a girl's day to get to know each other better." Cecilia states, placing her hand on my back as she guides me to the door.

"Shouldn't take you too long. We'll be back later. Love you, Rings-" Val kisses Ringo's cheek as she joins us by the door.

I glance at George before being pulled out of his line of vision.

"We'll go to the usual spot, girls." Val says as we walk toward town.

We walk in silence until we arrive at a small diner. A little bell rings above the door as we enter.

"Table for three-oh! Four! New friend there, lovies?" A sweet looking older waitress greets. "Right this way!"

She ushers us to a booth in the corner. I slide in first, then Cecilia, Val and Lily sitting opposite.

"The usual, Loretta, and ______ will have...?" Val leads.

"Oh, uhm, I'll just have scrambled eggs with bacon and toast please." I answer quickly.

Once Loretta walks away Val gets straight to business. "We're so glad Georgie has finally found you, _______...poor lad has been lonely for as long as I remember..."

Val is much gentler, regarding Geo as more of a brotherly figure. Much different than the screaming match she was having with him earlier.