1

Jeon jungkooks pov

I wake up to my alarm clock and huff....another terrible day at work!

I have been fired from so many jobs because I am apparently disobedient and can't obey the rules....which is true! But most the time it's because of the coustomers!

I jump out of bed and change into black jeans, a black t-shirt, brown boots and a black beanie ((top photo)) I don't bother to do anything with my hair so it's just a messy brown flop at the moment under my beanie

I grab my phone and put it in my pocket, I work at a small café just down the road so I can get some breakfast there, hopefully today I won't hey fired....I've been working there for two weeks and haven't been told off yet....which is a new record for me....

I should probably get there soon, don't wanna be late!

Jimins pov

Slowly I climb out of bed after turning my alarm clock off. Time for another shit day at work....
I am CEO of BIGHIT ENTERTAINMENT
It sounds like an amazing job right?

Wrong, it's a terrible job, nobody does what they're meant to do....and my assistant is terrible!
She always wants to get things 100%, whenever I drop something she automatically appears and picks it up, it gets on my nerves

I have no idea why, but I want an assistant that disobeys me...I want to be able to tell them off and punish them....I plan on letting her go today,and I will probably do it in the meanest way I can...
But first my morning coffee!

I climb out my bed and put on my casual black suit and tie, I brush my hair nicely and grab my phone and put it in my pocket, i walk out to my car and then climb in
I wish I didn't live so far away from the coffee shop...

I try and start the car but it doesn't start, I huff "what the fuck!?" I climb out and walk back inside "KAI!"
My butler Kai walks to me "yeah?" I look at Jin "what's wrong with my car?" He shrugs "probably broken down sir" I huff "I need my coffee"
He chuckles "I'll fix it, there is a small coffee shop just down the road, you could go there?...it's where the hyungs go every morning as well"

I huff "ugh fine....I guess then I'll get my hyungs to give me a lift....and Tae" he nods "see you later sir" I grab my keys and walk out, Ew walking around....this is horrible...I hate this town so much

I walk down the road to a small coffee shop, I gasp a little "hyung!" I see namjoon stood outside, he turns to me "jimin? What are you doing here? This isn't the posh cafe you go to" I shake my head and walk over to him "my car is broken so Kai said to come here....where's everyone else"

Namjoon nods "aha I see....they're all on their way" I nod "okay"

A few minutes later Jin, taehyung, yoongi and Hoseok all walk to us, Jin tilts his head "jimin???" I nod "cars broken and I need my morning coffee" he nods "aha I see...let's go in then....I heard jungkookie is working today" I tilt my head "who's that??"

Yoongi chuckles "jungkook is a worker at the café, he is concidered a troublemaker, he can't keep a job for more than a week, always disobeying and going against his boss..."
I nod "how do you know this?"
Hoseok smiles "we've spoken to him before" I nod "aha I see..."

We all walk Into the café, we sit at a table and I look round.. it's a cute little place
Taehyung looks at me "so....what do you think?" I shrug "it's a cute little place...I might come here again with you guys" taehyung gasps "yes! My soulmate!" I roll my eyes "shut up alien"

I look up at little when a voice says "what can I get you guys??" I look where the voice came from to see a cute boy, big doe eyes, messy brown hair with a beanie on, in all black with a apron on around his waist while holding a small notepad and pen

I tilt my head when a man behind him starts saying a lot of nonsense
"Excuse me, service over here......behind you little boy!....god
....come on...hurry up"

I look back at the boy who was griping his pen tightly, Namjoon huffs "morning jungkook, uh we'll have 6 coffees please" the boy nods "okay, anything else?" I nod "aren't you meant to wear a name tag?" The boy looks at me and nods "indeed I am...but I don't want weirdos like you knowing my name"

Jin chuckles "jungkook this is our boss park jimin" jungkook gasps a little "oh....sorry sir.... but not really....why would you want to know my name anyways??" I shrug "I was just curious on why you haven't got a name tag on....I know your name" he nods "I gathered tha-"

The man behind jungkook slaps jungkooks ass "I said I want sevice!" Jungkook looks at us "be right back" I raise an eyebrow, jungkook turns around "you want service sir? Of course!" He grabs a jug full of ice cold water that also had ice cubes in and he pours it in the man's cup, the man nods "okay that's enough"

Jungkook doesn't stop pouring, it comes out the cup and on to the table, the man gasps when jungkook pours the water on to his lap, jungkook puts the jug down "there's your water" I chuckle a little and then keep watching jungkook when the boss walks out "jeon jungkook!!"

Jungkook Huffs and turns to look at the boss "yes sir?" The boss crosses his arms "get out this café now! You should never disrespect a coustomer!" jungkook  rolls his eyes and takes the apron off "maybe he shouldn't disrespect a young boy!" Jungkook throws the apron and notepad on the floor and walks out

I look at Jin "all his jobs end like this??" Jin nods "most of them....he never has stayed in a job for more that two weeks..." I nod "I see.... he's very disobedient isn't he?"

Yoongi nods "you think I don't follow rules? He's worse than me..." I smirk....that's exactly what I've been looking for....a disobedient brat looking for a job....
Jeon jungkook....

He's perfect for the job!...I have to fire my assistant first and then I'll go find him.