Jaemin nodded, "Okay, thanks Hyuckie." He smiled. "You could come with us if you want."

The slightly older male shook his head, "I would love to, but I still have some manuscripts to proofread." He smiled.

"Let's go, Jaemin-hyung!" Jisung rushed down the stairs, walking like a model with his sunglasses on.

"Look at this idiot." Donghyuck shook his head.

"This, Hyuck-hyung," Jisung pointed at his outfit and brushed his hair using his hand, "Is what you call 'style'." He then posed in front of Donghyuck as if he was posing for a photoshoot.

The two rolled their eyes. "Jisung, just... nevermind." Donghyuck sighed and went back to his room.

The youngest of them snorted at Donghyuck's actions and rolled his eyes. "Let's go, Jaemin-hyung!"

Jaemin looked at his watch and yelled, "Mark-hyung, one minute left!" Just then, Mark opened the door from his room. He was now wearing more decent and appealing clothes, better than his Spider Man pajamas earlier.

His hair was still soaking wet, and Jaemin was even unsure if his hyung washed thoroughly or just went under the shower so that it could be considered as a bath.

"Hyung, don't you have any plans in drying your hair first?" Jisung asked.

Mark scoffed and shook his head from side to side. causing the water droplets to splash on Jaemin and Jisung's faces. "What for? It will dry up anyways." He chuckled.

"Hyung, that's just... disgusting."

***

"What are your plans, Jaemin?" Mark asked once they were at the mall.

Jaemin raised a brow, "Hyung, it was your plan to do this, not mine." He sighed.

Mark looked at Jaemin, as if he couldn't believe what he heard, "So you're telling me that you really don't have plans? As in?" He gasped, putting his palm over his mouth dramatically.

"Mark-hyung, stop overreacting." Jisung rolled his eyes and faced Jaemin. "But hyung, Haejin has been hinting us that she wants to have a dog right?"

Jaemin nodded, "Yes... corgi..." He rubbed his chin. "But do I have enough funds for a dog?" He questioned himself upon remembering that he bought two new pairs of shows the week prior. "Shit, the shoes could have waited." He groaned.

"Ah, wait, I have a friend whose friend manages a pet shop in this mall, and I bet you know who he is, Jaemin. He's your boss after all." Mark said, fishing his phone out of his pocket. He dialled the number and smiled when the person answered. "Jihoon!"

***

They were standing in front of the pet shop, where Jihoon's friend, Seongwu, manages. Jaemin could have sworn he heard his wallet cry. He doesn't even know how much it would cost him yet he's already panicking.

What about the electric bills? The phone bills? Their rent? Not to mention their basic necessities too, like food, water and other supplies? Don't get him wrong, it's not that he's not working hard enough, he's just really nervous and worried at the same time.

"Wait a minute, Mark-hyung..." Jaemin pulled the hem of Mark's shirt to stop him from going inside the pet shop. "I'm planning to buy her a dog on our first anniversary, but it's only our first month."