~Ukiyo~

Boyoung POV:

He pulls away from the kiss and you stand there frozen. "Are we taking things too slow now?" He asks. I look up at him and shake my head slowly. He chuckles and wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me into a hug. "I'm glad" he says as we continue hugging for a couple of minutes.

After he pulls away he hold onto both of my hands and says "We should get back to class now" I nod my head and he walks me back to class. As I walk into the classroom nina walks up to me smiling as Jisung walks back to his friends. "Soooo, how did it go?" She asks me placing her arms around my shoulder. My face immediately heats up.

She raises her eyebrows and her jaw drops. "What happened!" She asks dragging us back to our seats. "Tell me everything" she says and leans in closer eager to hear. "Well...he kissed me" Nina jumps out of her seat and celebrates. "Took you guys long enough!" I chuckle and motion for her to sit down.

"Anyways, how are you and Haechan doing?" I ask her. Her face starts to heat up as I smirk. I point at her cheeks and say "Your blushing" she quickly puts her hands to her cheeks "No I'm not!" I laugh and pull her hands away from her face. "Tell meeee" she sighs and leans in to whisper into my ear. "I think I might confess to him soon" she says.

A smile starts to form on my face as I jump up and hug her. "We could go on double dates!" Her face brightens up and we start to talk about all the dates we could go on with each other. The bell then rings meaning it's the end of the day. Nina pouts and gives me a hug saying goodbye before walking off with Haechan. Jisung comes up to me and grabs my hand. "You ready to go?" He asks me while I nod my head.

Time skip👀

I wiggle my keys in to enter the house and as soon as I open the door Jaehwa comes running up to hug both me and jisung. "Omg boo guess what!!" She says. I look at her confused. "What?" I ask as she shows me her hand. I look down to see a ring on it. I gasp and look back up at her. "I'm so happy for you!" I say hugging her. After I let go of the hug I stomp over to mark and slap his arm.

"I thought you said I could help plan it!" I say annoyed. He chuckles and pats my head. "Next time Boo" I pout and waddle over to Jisung dragging him up into my room. "Have fun!" Mark and Jaehwa yell. I laugh while rolling my eyes. I close the door behind him and walk over to my bed.
"I can't believe their getting married" I sigh.

Jisung chuckles and sits down next to holding my hand. "Why do you sound disappointed?" He asks. I shake my head "I'm not disappointed, they've been together since they were are age" Jisung widens his eyes. "They've been together for that long?" I nod. "Woah" I laugh and fall back onto the bed.
"Do you think I'll ever get married?" You ask him.

"Of course you are!" He says. I sit back up and look at him. "How are you so sure?" I ask. He smiles and says "Cause your going to marry me" my cheeks flush and I look away. He laughs and wraps his arms around me as we fall back onto the bed together. "We just have to wait until we're their age" he says looking deeply into my eyes. I smile "okay" I say while running my hands through his hair.

"And we can live in a little house with our children and a dog, and we can watch them all playing while we sit together on our porch" he says getting all excited. "You've really planned this all through" he looks at you "I'm not scaring you am I?" I shake my head as I laugh "of course your not I've thought about it too..." I say fiddling with my hands as I look the other way.

"Well then let's make a promise to each other" he says sticking out his pinky" I sit up and link my pinky with his. "When we are 21, we will get married and start our life's together, promise?" I smile at him. And look at him, admiring all of his features.

"I promise..."

This is the last chapter you guys😭😭
But I'm going to make a little bonus one of them in the future🥳

I really hope you guys enjoyed this book, it was my first one and I can't thank you guys enough for 4K views omgggggnfjfjfjdabahsjd

Please stay tuned for my next book, I've already started to write it so I would really appreciate if you guys would read it!!

Anyways make sure you stay safe!! Ily guys❤️❤️

사랑해요❤️
我爱你💞

Btw if you guys have any questions about the book or about me you guys can ask!

Hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee💞