~Closer~

Boyoung POV:

I slowly open my eyes and look around the room. Where's Jisung? I get out of bed and open my bedroom door. I look down the hallway and still don't see anyone. I walk downstairs and quietly and see him watching TV. Where is everyone else though. "Jisung?" I say quietly. He whips his head around and a bright smile is shown on his face as soon as he sees me.

"Boo! Your awake" I smile slightly as he waddled over to me and engulfs me into a big hug. He carries me back up to my room and places me back down onto the bed. I look up at him and pour. "What's wrong?" He asks "why did you leave?" He chuckles and sits down next to me. "I'm still here though right?" I think for a second before nodding

"Where are the others?" I ask. "They went out" he says. I tilt my head and look at him confused and ask "why?" He scratches his head embarrassed. "Well I told them what happened and they got annoyed and said that they were leaving so I could make it up to you..." he says. I continue to stare at him. He turns his head over to me and squishes my cheek.

"I forgot to ask! Which class are you in at our school?" My eyes widen. I still haven't told him I'm in his class. I chuckle nervously and say "yours?" He looks at me confused "no your not!" He says laughing thinking it was a joke. "I'm serious" he lifts up one eyebrow "I would have noticed you though?" I shrug my shoulders "I thought you would too but..." i honestly don't mind but how did he not noticed her say my name on attendance?

Time skip

Me and jisung are walking over to a cute Christmas themed cafe he found

Me and jisung are walking over to a cute Christmas themed cafe he found. As we walk in a little bell made a noise and a middle age women smiled brightly at us. "Hello! What can I get you two today?" I look over the menu as Jisung is ordering and find a hot chocolate that I really want. I tug on his sleeve trying to get his attention. He looks down at me and I point to the hot chocolate.

Him and the lady giggle and she takes our orders. Jisung and I sit down at a table and wait for our drinks. "What time are the others coming back?" I ask him. He shrugs. A couple minutes later the lady walked over with our drinks and placed them down in front of us. We thanked her before she walked away. But she stopped and said "you guys are such a cute couple" my cheeks turn bright pink and try to contain my smile. I turn to Jisung and he's doing the same thing.

I was going to correct her before Jisung interrupted me by saying "thank you!" I turn to him with wide eyes and he just smiles at me intertwining our hands. The lady squeals and goes back to work. I slap his hand before asking "what's was that?" He looks at me with one eyebrow raised and a smirk plastered on his face "what was what?" He says tilting his head. I unlock our fingers and take a sip from my drink.

I ended up having a whip cream moustache. Which Jisung found adorable of course. He takes a quick picture then wipes it away before I get the chance to. I narrow my eyes at him "I could have done it myself" I say but he just ignores me and continues to drink his coffee.

I know this was a really short and boring chapter but I've lost a bit of inspiration for this book :/

The inspiration will come back in a few days but until then the stories will be shit

Anyways! I hope you guys have a great day❤️