06

CHAPTER 6 --☆--

CHAPTER 6
----

//Changbin//

Where is Felix? I'm getting scared with all these murders happening in school and I also do not like how close Taehyun is right now.

"So Changbin where are you going after school? Can I come with?"

"I-"Changbin was going to reply when he got cut off

"He's going to my house after school and no you can't tag along because I want to spend quality time with MY boyfriend and not have you third wheel us Taehyun."

Changbin looked up to see Felix sternly telling Taehyun off. Taehyun was scared and left the seat quickly while all Changbin could think off was that Felix called Changbin his boyfriend. He still can't believe he was so lucky to meet and be with someone so great and nice like Felix. He protects Changbin really well. "What's wrong? Is there something on my face?"

"Nothing's on face I'm just thinking how lucky to have you..." if only he knew the things Felix did for him behind his back.

"Don't worry okay? I will always be here for you binnie but right now I have somewhere to be. You wanna follow or wait for me at the lockers?"

"I will just wait for you Felix.."

"Alright see you later binnie"

//FELIX//

[at the roof]

"I did what you ask hyung, I found his information."

"Hmm Kang Tae-Hyun, born on February 05 2002" Felix begin to read.

"Yea and his address is Street XXXX XX, House number 19. He rooms with two other people."

"Thanks Jeongin, what do you need in return?"

"Two things actually."

"What's number one?"

"Keep my secret that I'm your informer. I'm suppose to be the pure baby and not the famous hacker I.N"

"Of course I will do that, who am I? I'm Felix a man of his words. What's the next thing?"

"Help me kill this person named 'Ha Yoonbin, also known as Ben Ha in your English class while you're on your mission to kill Taehyun. His address is the same as Taehyun they are roommates."

"Why though?"

"Because he is too close with MY Yedam."

"Considered it done. I can't wait to try my new snipe anyways."

"OOH, the snipe from K.S?"

"Yup."

"Which one did you get?"

"Light Fifty, also known as the BarrettM82"

"ooh... welp help me kill Ben"

"Alright I have to go now Binnie is waiting for me."

"Mhm, I'm waiting for your great news."

[at the locker]

Felix hates seeing people flirt with HIS Binnie. Guess I have one more Target tonight and luckily, I already know where he lives. Isn't that right Soobin, who is also Taehyun's roommate. The three of them share a house.

"Did you wait long?"

"Nope..c-can we go your house and cuddle while watching movies?"

"Sure let's go uwu."

[later that night]

After making sure Changbin is asleep, he slowly got out of bed, got dressed and took his snipe and went to the said address. From the roof of the building next to theirs, Felix put on the 6x scope and loaded the snipe before taking all three of his targets out at once. That's what they get for messing with him and flirting with what's HIS.

"Hello Jeongin?"

"Yea? It's like 2am what do you need?"

"Just to inform you I eliminated your required target."

"Oh really? Thank you hyung you're the best. If you need anything else just tell me. Goodnight hyungie."

"Night innie."

[back home]

Felix slowly made his way back to his secret room and put his snipe in there before silently making his way back to his room and changing back to PJ's and getting into bed cuddling Changbin to sleep. Luck is really on his side as Changbin was still asleep and he also managed to kill all three of his targets with one shot in the head and he did all that under 10 minutes. New time record. Changbin on the other hand was so sound asleep he didn't even know that Felix had left home.

All else seems well but Chan is starting to get suspicious as to why Felix keeps leaving home at 2am with a gun or knife or some sort of weapon almost every night before returning and washing his hands. Did I mention, Chan had a CCTV at the front door? Felix is determined to hack into it and deleting and disabling ever function and record of him before replacing the device with a fake footage. He really thought Felix didn't know about it? Nothing escapes Felix.

However, that isn't a job Felix could easily do. Guess it's time for Jeongin to help him again.

 Guess it's time for Jeongin to help him again

----
FIN CHAPTER 6
----