01

CHAPTER 1-- ☆ --

CHAPTER 1
-- --

I was walking to class with the others when suddenly Jisung had to leave in a hurry. There's a new student today apparently. I think he's name is Felix or something. I heard he's from Australia.

Later that day i found out that Felix was actually Chan Hyung brother. Which is confusing but okay. I feel so lonely~~ i see Jisung and Minho cuddling at the corner , so is Seungjin and Woochan. Jeongin is just..pure. uwu. Why am i alone :((((( all i can tell is..i have taken an interest in this new kid.

Everything's fine. It's been 2 months and everyone's settling down. Felix has been hanging out with us a lot and everytime he laughs , it's just the cutest thing ever. i'm so whipped for him. I swear if only i could make his giggles as my ringtone..He always seem to lift everyone's mood. He's freckles and little features are so cute.. I didn't notice i was staring at him until he said "Is there something wrong with my face hyung?" "Huh? Oh no nothing i was just thinking" "Oh okay then". He seems so innocent , and i have such a horrible past how could he love someone like me. Someone so insecure like me..

// FELIX //

Oh beanie..you'll be mine one day. I'll make you crave for more. Beg for attention. I'll make you only mine. Just mine. That Guy..what's he's name? Oh yea...Hwall. He seems too close with my beaniee. He..hah..let's see how long more you can last. I'll make sure he's mine and only mine.

Everything was going as plan. I got his number. I sent him dark messages. One day i asked him to meet me at an abandon building at 8pm.

// 3rd Person //

"Hello?"

"Hello there Mr Heo."

"Who are you? What do you want"

"You to die."

"w-what? What are you? a psychopath? w-why should i die!"

"Cause you're being to close to my binnie"

"y-you mean changbin hyung?"

"yes. now tell me do you love him!"

"of course"

"Well then. what would he do when he finds out you keep pictures of him at you're bed room walls and has a picture of him as your wallpaper? Don't you think he'll freak out? What's better? It's that you're nothing to him. All you are is worthless. Those cuts on your hands. You deserve to die. Nobody loves you. No one ever will. Not your mom not your dad. Not Changbin . No one Heo. No one."

"y-yea i g-guess..what do you want me to do" He yelled crying.

"What do you want."

"i want it to all end. The pain the suffering i want it all gone."

"then end it."

"w-what"

"You heard me Heo Hyunjun"

"Do it. End it"

"i- let's do it."

"good boy. you don't ever wanna mess with me okay? I'm Lee Felix Remember that."

"y-yes"

"Louder"

"Y-YES FELIX"

"good. now end it."

"w-what?"

"End you. End your suffering. The knife is just beside you. Kill yourself. You don't deserve life"

"I-yes Felix" He said like a bot.

With that Hyunjun, Hwall picked the knife up. But he was hesitant, so felix did it for him. He wore the glove and held Heo's neck up and Slit it. Then proceeded to stab his chest repeatedly. "Fucking Wuss" was all felix said as he cleaned the place up making it look like a suicide.

What a great night. Maybe i can test my gun next time .

-- --
FIN CHAPTER 1.
-- --