02

CHAPTER 2-- ☆ --

CHAPTER 2
-- --

"He's gone..He's gone Felix" Changbin cried as he recalls the death of his best friend on the news. "I'm right here for you beaniee , you can always talk to me" Felix said reassuring his beaniee even though he knew the cause of the death was by him. All he needs now is for changbin to open up to him about the past. "Why not lets get to know each other?" Felix suggested. "Sure Lix i guess you can start" "Well I'm Lee Felix , My korean name is Yongbok. I'm Chan's younger brother . I came from Australia. I suck in Korean. Oh and i love dancing and rapping." "Really? Me too. I guess i'll start. I'm Seo Changbin. Also known as the school rapper or SpearB along with Chan and Jisung. We are called 3Rachas. We produce music. And i guess since you like dance. you're on the dance team with Hyunjin and Minho?" "Yea i am. Jeongin Seungmin and Woojin Hyung is choir right?" "Yup" Changbin replied , mood lifted forgetting about the news.

"Do you have any secrets , you never told anyone" Felix asked. "Y-yea i guess." "Can you tell me? I wanna be your source of support and the person you turn too when you need someone" Felix replied playing with changbin's hair. "W-what" "Do you not trust me?" "i-I do." "So tell me beaniee" Changbin blushed at the nickname. He loves how soft he is around Felix. He can't help it. But little does he know Felix has him wrapped around his fingers. "So..when i was younger my parents used to abuse me a lot. which let to me cutting. doing harmful things to myself. I hate myself a lot. I wanna die. I just want to be loved." He said crying.

Just then an idea popped into Felix head. He faked a soft smile and said "I can be that source..i'll give you love. I'll give you anything you want. Cuddles? Attention? Love? you'll never be worthless to me. All you need is me. I'll treat you right. You'll be happy with me..what do you say hyung? Will you be my boyfriend" Changbin was taken aback of course he wanted to say yes. He loved Felix since the first day he met him. Although a part of him knew this was likely gonna be toxic. He still want to agree. He will do anything for Felix. He loves him so much. "Yes I'll be your boyfriend." Felix grinned in satisfaction and hugged Changbin. "So beaniee what do you wanna do?" "Maybe we can get ice cream?" Felix nodded and smiled seeing how happy HIS beaniee is from the excitement of just ice cream. Even though Felix is younger by 1 year , he has the full control. He's the dominant one in the relationship. He has changbin listening to his every command. He loves it when HIS beaniee obeys him and do what he's suppose to do. He loves controlling him.

This is just the start beaniee. We're gonna have much more fun. There's more to me then just the sweet Felix. You'll see.. Have fun while it last.

-- --
Fin Chapter 2
-- --