Chapter 23

Tobias POV

When we walk into the training room, I see that it hasn't changed since we were last in it yesterday afternoon. We write the last two fights on the board, even though the initiates probably know what they are.

(Austin(Amity) vs Marissa(Candor) and Andrew(Amity) vs Elizabeth(Erudite) if you forgot)

When the initiates walk in, I can tell some of them are sore from capture the flag.

"We are going to get right to the fights. Austin and Marissa, you are first," I say.

They both get into fighting position. Marissa tries to punch Austin in the face but he just catches her hand and twists it. She falls to the ground and he kicks her in the head. Austin wins, so I circle his name.

Then Andrew and Elizabeth walk up before Tris or I can say anything. They have a look of rage in their eyes.

"Prepare to lose," Elizabeth says. Andrew just smirks and punches her in the head. She staggers back. She tries to kick him but he dodges it and punches her stomach. This throws her to the ground. When she lands on the ground, she hits her head hard and goes unconscious. I circle Andrews name and let the initiates leave early. They have the next week off before stage two starts.

A/N: I know this is a short chapter. I'm really busy at school and a I have a major test tomorrow but I figured I would make a small chapter for you guys. :)

Make sure you comment, vote, and FOLLOW ME!