Chapter Three: The Suprise

Tris POV

I wake up, in Tobias and I's bed. When did I get here lasts night? Tobias must have carried me. I pry Tobias' arm off of me and run to the bathroom, not feeling to well. As soon as I get there, I throw up into the toilet. A minute later, I feel a hand patting my back. Tobias' hand. When I am done, Tobias grabs me a towel to clean myself and pulls me into a hug.

"Are you feeling ok?" He asks? I nod my head feeling much better.

"It must have been a stomach bug." I say. Tobias just nods and doesn't say anything.

"You need to get ready for work." Tobias kisses my cheek.

"I know." I nod to him and follow him out of the bathroom to get ready.

~the end of the week~

I get up feeling sick again and then into the bathroom. It been happening all week. After I cleaned up I ran to the store to get a pregnancy test. Then I saw the results. How could this happan? Then I remembered.

Flashback

Tobias kissed me and layed me on the bed, not breaking the kiss. He tugged on the hem of my tshirt and looked me in the eyes.

"Tobias, I'm ready."

"Are you sure?" I nodded. He gently pulled my shirt off and I pulled his.

Then "things" happened. (I'm not explained cause yeah.)

Flashback ended

The I screamed.

"What's wrong!" Tobias came into the bathroom panicked.

"Ummm I... I'm pregnant." I whispered. Tobias froze and then he smiled.

"Really!?" I nodded.

He came up and hugged me. After he let go, I followed him out of the bathroom.

I can't believe I'm pregnant!