Phone calls

The next morning, Sky woke with a start. Oh my god, I slept with Johnny!!! Her eyes popped open and she saw Johnny lying next to her. Well, not really next to her, sort of ON her. He was on his stomach, but had his arm draped over and around her waist, pulling her to him. His beautiful sleeping face was towards her and he snored quietly in big deep breaths. His hair was, of course, messy and she could see a little 5 o'clock shadow. Did he shave every day? She didn't want to disrupt him, but he said he'd wake up with the sun and the sun was clearly up. She quietly reached for her phone and saw that it was 8am. She looked back at him sleeping. That beautiful pouty mouth of his kissed her last night. His lean chest was against her. His big hands were holding her. His words ran through her head making her hot all over again.

    Then his phone rang. He woke at the second ring with a groan. He leaned over his side of the bed to get his phone which was under a pile of his clothes. He answered without looking at the number, "Yeah." He sat up in bed and scooted so his back was against the headboard and he ran a hand through his hair.

    "Oh, uh, hey." He sounded surprised to hear from whoever was on the other end of the phone. "Good, good, how have you been?"

    Oh, no, Sky thought. This is a girl that called him.

    "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that... Yeah, no problem, can I call you from the car in a little bit, I just woke up and have a meeting soon... okay, thanks.. bye."

    His brow furrowed, he hung up his phone and threw it into his pile of clothes before turning to Sky and pouncing on her, causing her to giggle. He showered her face with kisses which made her laugh more.

    "Goodmorning, beautiful," he said with a crooked smile.

    "I thought you were up with the sun," Sky said, nodding towards the window.

    "Well, not today!" He kissed her again and gently before she knew it, his hands were holding her wrists above her head, as he pressed his body against hers.

    Sky gasped, "Johnny, what about your meeting?"

    "PJ," he corrected her. "And fuck the meeting," his tongue slipped past her lips.

    Sky felt a hot tingling sensation below and then got goose bumps. Johnny rubbed himself up and down on her and then took both her wrists with one hand while the other caressed her face. His free hand slowly went down her body, past her core, and began to touch her. It was so light, she barely felt it, but craved it so much. She tried to arch her back and push her hips towards him but he pulled back.

    "Last night was so quick, that I feel I owe you one," he said, before lightly biting her neck.

    The intercom buzzed, followed by Mary's voice, "Sky!"

    Sky groaned into their kiss before breaking it and sighing. Johnny let go of her and she picked up the phone next to her bed. Her hand went to her eyes, trying to wake up. "Yeah, what?"

    Mary's voice, "You have a doctors appointment at 10. We have to leave in like 30 minutes."

    "Oh-HOKAY!" She didn't notice Johnny crept under the sheets and was positioned between her legs, licking her... there. She slammmed the phone down and started panting. "That was Mary, I have a doctor's appointment."    He hummed "hmmm" into her. Sky's hands found his head and she played with his hair. His arms, my god, those sexy arms, were wrapped around her thighs as he kept kissing and licking.

    After a minute, she collected her resolve and pushed his head away and sat up.

     The surprised look on his face was so adorable and so hot at the same time.

    He sat on his knees and then pulled her on his lap, before quickly entering her. She gasped and panted in surprise. Fuck, he is so fucking hot. He wrapped his arms around her before flipping her on her back and thrusting into her, holding her wrists down over her head.

    "I'm sorry," he said between kisses and gasps. "I need you now." He was nervous about his meeting and she felt so good. So safe and warm.

    "We have to be quick," Sky said, " again."

    He chuckled against her lips. "This isn't for me to come. I just need to feel you before I go. You feel so fucking good..."

    "You're not going to finish?"

    "Nope."

    "Won't you get blue balls or whatever."

    "Nah, I'll be fine."

    With a big sigh he pulled out.

    "Coffee?" Sky asked him while she put on some shorts and a tshirt.

    "Oh, yes please," he replied, tying his shoes.

    They plodded down to the kitchen where Mary was sitting at the breakfast bar reading something on her laptop.

    "Here," Johnny pulled out a stool, "Sit. I'll get the coffee."

    "Are you sure," Sky asked as she sat down.

    "Mmmhmm," he hummed before kissing her on the top of her head.

    Mary went on to discuss some things Sky had to do.

    "Howard Stern is in LA for the opening of the new Sirius studio, so you're booked to go on there tomorrow am."

    "Oh, that's a fun interview!" Johnny chimed in. "I've done his show a couple times and it's pretty fun. Just be prepared for him to ask really personal questions."

    "That's what I'm afraid of." Sky said, amused at how many cabinets Johnny opened before he could find the coffee.

    "You're so cute," Sky said to him, causing him to blush.

    "Oh. My. God. Shut. UP." Mary said. "I am not going to listen to baby talk first thing in the morning. Gush over each other later AFTER i've had my coffee. Which, by the way, I'd like TODAY." Mary smiled after she said this.

    Johnny squinted his eyes at her, "Well, if Sky stopped sweet talkin me, maybe I could find it."

    Johnny helped Sky to her Land Rover.

    "What, no limo today?" He asked as he half supported her while she sat down.

    "Cutting costs where we can," Mary said.

    "Really?" Sky looked somewhat alarmed.

    "No! I just figured we could drive there. Jeez. You're a top selling artist. Relax."

    "You need a ride, don't you??" Sky remembered he didn't have a car there.

    "Oh shit. My house isn't near your appointment at all."

    "Oh, that's okay. Take the Mercedes."

    Johnny looked at her a little disbelivingly. "Your Mercedes McLaren?"

    "Yeah," Mary dug in her purse and pulled out the keys and handed them to Johnny.

    "Wow, well thanks."

Johnny shut the door and Sky rolled the window down to say goodbye.

    "Let me know how the meeting went," she said.

    "Let me know how your doctor's appointment went," he said before kissing her. "Dinner tonight? Maybe?"

    "Yeah." Her eyes sparkled.

    "Okay, bye babe."

    Johnny turned out of Sky's long driveway in her beautiful black Mercedes McLaren. He was on cloud 9, but was slowly brought back to earth when he remembered who he had to call back. He reluctantly found her number through the Bluetooth controls in the car.