Mixed Signals

Sky's head swam in Johnny. In his smell, taste and warmth. But this had to stop. She was not ready for this tonight. But why? She thought she wanted this. A fling with JOHNNY KNOXVILLE! So why the cold feet?

    "PJ," she said with as much conviction as she could muster, "We need to stop."

    The ever respectful gentleman, Johnny stilled. "Okay?"

    She pulled away and grabbed her towel from the chair nearby and covered herself up. "I'm sorry, I'm just not, you know, that kind of girl." But she could be for him! So what's the problem?? She was mentally kicking herself. What is wrong with me?

    Johnny smiled at her and said nothing.

    "I know that's so cliché, but I don't do the random hook up thing." YES SHE DID! Oh my god, what am I doing?! She was pretending she was a nice girl... for him... to impress him? To earn respect from him?

    "Who said this was a random hook up?" He looked deep in her eyes and feeling so vulnerable suddenly, she had to look away. What does he mean by that? This is special? "I understand," he finally said, "you're leaving tomorrow and I wont see you for a month." He picked up a towel and wrapped it around his waist. Jesus, he's so fucking hot and sweet and sensitive and sexy...

    "How about we put my clothes in the dryer and you finish the house tour and then I'll go." He didn't sound mad at all. I want her to see that I like her and I'm not just going to fuck her and leave. I want to see what happens. I want to just spend time with her.

    Sky led him to the laundry room and they put his clothes in the dryer and hers in the washer. "I have clothes you might fit in...". She brought him to her room on the second floor. It was a large room with plush carpet and a four post bed in the middle against the wall. She had salt lamps lit so the room was a romantic orange/pink.

    "Um, taking me to your room like this gives me mixed signals," he said and Sky couldn't figure out his tone. She came out of the walk in closet/dressing room with a pair of black basketball shorts and a college t shirt. She handed them to him and then returned to the closet to get some clothes for herself.

    When she came out of the closet, she wore another pair of sweatpants and light hoodie

    When she came out of the closet, she wore another pair of sweatpants and light hoodie. Johnny stood there in the clothes she just gave him. "So, who's clothes am I wearing? Your boyfriend?"

    Sky cocked her head to the side, "Nooooo." He raised his eyebrows. "They're mine."

    "OH, yeah right, these are HUGE and you are TINY!"

    "Those are my sleep clothes," she said, sort of looking down at the floor, slightly embarrassed.

    Johnny sighed. He thought of her in them, all snuggled up in bed and how he wanted to do that with her. Minus the clothing. "I should go," he said, resign in his voice.

    "But, your clothes aren't done drying."

    He smiled, "I have a dryer at home."

    Sky walked him to the front door, his damp clothes in a plastic bag. After he opened the door, he dropped the bag on the floor and took her face in both his hands and just looked into her eyes. "I'll see you in a month," and then he kissed her, slow and deep causing her to sigh in his mouth. He growled slightly in return, grabbing her hair in light fistfuls.

    "Okay," he gasped, "I HAVE to go." He kissed her again quickly and then walked out the door.

    Sky closed the door and leaned back against it, touching her lips with her fingers, euphoria taking over.

    Then a knock at the door.

She spun around and opened the door to see Johnny with a huge grin on his face, "I just realized, I don't have a car here!!!" Then that beautiful cackle she loved so much.